What is the Essence of Love?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What is the Essence of Love?

Postby mystic » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:34 am

Essence of love..... ummmmm....

Well, essences are obtained through distillation. So, it must be some alcoholic beverage. Maybe that thing they stuff inside the chocolates :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just kidding, ha!!
"The real opposite of love is not hate, but indifference" (Rabbi Adin Steinsaltz)
mystic

Postby crisipicada » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:28 pm

mystic wrote:Essence of love..... ummmmm....

Well, essences are obtained through distillation. So, it must be some alcoholic beverage. Maybe that thing they stuff inside the chocolates :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just kidding, ha!!

Well, that would be good to know about essences. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Do you think you can give that to someone?
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby mystic » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:58 am

crisipicada wrote:Well, that would be good to know about essences. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Do you think you can give that to someone?

I don't think I am ready to give it to someone, unless I am struck with a holy lightning :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
In that case, I'm sure I could distill even the essence of the moon. But my resources are a bit limited, and my heart is only one. So, I could do it only once in my life.
"The real opposite of love is not hate, but indifference" (Rabbi Adin Steinsaltz)
mystic

Postby Edwin » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:22 pm

Crisi, yes, your mother does know best. There was a television program on when I was a young guy, and I never watched many of them, because I didn't watch television when I was younger growing up, as it was not accepted in my parents' home. This one program was "Father Knows Best," and I don't even know what it was all about. Our parents do know best. In this country many of the young people go through a stage where they think they know more than their parent do, but they don't know more than their parents, and eventually they learn that too. :D :D
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum