CHRISTMAS IN JULY SWEEPSTAKES

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: CHRISTMAS IN JULY SWEEPSTAKES

Postby purex » Wed May 05, 2010 9:03 am

ms.sin17 wrote:
I thought I would bring this back up to the top to remind everybody of Michael's generous sweepstake.

I also wanted to say; ChayChay I think you have definitely lost your crown for best Avatar to Ms Sin if only because of the amazing variety of pictures she provides. I also like Mjsty's iceberg photo. Come on folks - lets see some more Avatars on the Forum.

I am already happy and satisfied of my avatar now, Mr. Chas. I will not change it anymore so sissy chaychay has the crown for best avatar still.. :D

I believe Ms Sin got the best Avatar. I like it very much.
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby red » Fri May 07, 2010 4:53 pm

Chas wrote:
red wrote:Sure would like another avatar...maybe a red bikini...couldnt find one yet...lol

Will this do?

Looks nice ..thanks for the idea Mr. Chas....im thinking about it...maybe a high heel red shoe looks nice too... :)
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby ms.sin17 » Sat May 08, 2010 8:31 am

I believe Ms Sin got the best Avatar. I like it very much.

Ohh thank yOu sO muCh fOr the appreciatiOn, purex I am touched.. :D I am very happy now with my avatar cause it displays myself well.. :) I hope to see some other`s Avatar soon too!! :D :D
Everything eLse that is happening in the earth is tempOrary, yOu cOnsider, everything that is gOing On is just Vanity. . .
ms.sin17

Postby khalai » Tue May 11, 2010 5:06 pm

i hope i could win!!! i'll send entry each day so that i have a big possibility to win
khalai

Postby malmocs » Tue May 11, 2010 5:21 pm

this is a nice forum..a sweepstakes. i'm sending entry for this.. i hope i could win because we have a family problem.. not just financial huhuu :cry: :cry: :cry:
malmocs

Postby jadegil6 » Wed May 19, 2010 10:13 pm

The prize amounts are going to be increased between now and the drawing in July. be sure to enter evry day to have the best chance to win one of the prizes.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby mjsty » Sun May 23, 2010 6:10 pm

jadegil6 wrote:The prize amounts are going to be increased between now and the drawing in July. be sure to enter evry day to have the best chance to win one of the prizes.

Its a good news!!! Viva Jade & Rune! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"d0nt giVE UP jUst PRAY it w0rks!!!"
mjsty

Postby m&m » Sun May 30, 2010 1:20 am

mjsty wrote:
jadegil6 wrote:The prize amounts are going to be increased between now and the drawing in July. be sure to enter evry day to have the best chance to win one of the prizes.

Its a good news!!! Viva Jade & Rune! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good luck to the members, the more you post the more chances of winning. Keep on posting guys :lol: :lol: :lol:
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby bronze » Sun May 30, 2010 1:47 am

How to send entry?
bronze

Postby jadegil6 » Sun May 30, 2010 7:47 am

bronze wrote:How to send entry?

You can enter the Sweepstakes by clicking on my username (jadegil6). Then you will be on a page that allows you to send me an email or a Private Message (PM). Send me a PM with the word Sweepstakes in the subject line, and that is one entry. You may enter as often as you wish, but not more than once per day. The more times you enter, then better chances you will have to win a prize. Good luck!
jadegil6
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum