No Children

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: No Children

Postby Edwin » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:25 am

You are right Red, that sexy is different things to different people. To your older daughter sexy is being slim, wearing pretty clothes, and have the accessories. To other people sexy is something else. There is a song that my son-in-law listens to, that I really think is rather dumb that says that my girlfriend thinks that my tractor is sexy! Sexy I guess is appealing to the opposite sex. Maybe to some sexy is being appealing to whomever. Your daughter definately knows what she thinks is sexy! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby fenmoor » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:08 pm

Sexy,

I think a woman is most sexy when they leave a shower, without any makeup on and smells so clean. With the wet hair just draping a little over her face... That is terribly sexy to me.

Not much into tight clothes and lots of make up. I may lust after someone like that, but I do not respect them enough to think they are "sexy". That is the problem for women. Since men all like different things, they need to find what is sexy to their man to meet that need... Even if they think they are being sexy, their man may even DISLIKE it. I hate it when a woman I am with dresses like a street walker, though some men think that is "the bomb".

On the plus side, TYPES of men tend to like the same type of women, so if you wanted to attract a young, dangerous party\ier, Dressing in tight revealing clothes would work well, or skimpy bikini etc... If you want a more mature man that is more conservative, you would were clothes like that and not so much make-up, as we find that a turn OFF... Enough to cover any obvious blemishes maybe, but not to alter the look. I always get baffled when a woman complains of meeting only "scammers" and "players" on their online dating sites. But when you check their profiles out they are dressed in bras or skimpy bikini's etc... You are going to get the kind of men you set the trap for. Look like a party girl, you will attract party men.

Bill
fenmoor

Postby red » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:03 pm

i agree to that, i find men sexy when they are neat and clean, smells good. That's what turn me on when i first met my husband. I thought yes you can't judge the picture alone. Also when they are so filthy after so much work on the ditch, sweats alot. hmmm. So long as the sweats smells good. Darn. ;)
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:13 pm

I agree with both what fenmoor and Red said. I understand that there is something about clean sweet that women love and turns them on, so don't be afraid to sweat! Clean and well dressed is great. I agree that while a little makeup maybe is good, more is not necessarily better, and the provocative dressing draws the wrong admirers for the wrong reasons! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum