What Did You Eat Today?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What Did You Eat Today?

Postby Edwin » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:22 am

This morning we had cooked oatmeal with raisins and milk. For dinner, mid day meal, we had hamburger helper and macaroni, cheese, etc, and milk, and it was good. For supper I had raisin brand cereal and milk. Now I am eating peanut butter honey and drinking milk! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:39 pm

This morning, I got half cup rice, beef loaf with egg, 2 slice of melon and a cup of nesveta serial with milk.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Smiley » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:59 pm

Today I didn`t get much chance to eat. I grabbed a coffee and muffin on my way to the shop.
The last couple days I was in Toronto gutting a restaurant. This morning a 53 foot trailer arrived with a full load of the equipment we removed. Had to call a day-labour service to get some help unloading as a lot of the stuff is way too heavy for one guy. They sent me 2 of the most useless time wasters I have ever had to work with.I finally got unloaded and sent the truck on its way.Thanks to the ghetto rats chimping out instead of working I was on the hook for over 2 hours of extra trailer/driver surcharge. Needless to say,I took no breaks.
I finally got home and grilled up some boneless,skinless chicken breast and had that with some left-over pizza.It really felt great to kick back and read the paper with a coffee too.
Gonna hit the shower now and then log back on for a few minutes before I hit the rack.
Smiley

Postby Edwin » Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:43 am

Oatmeal, raisins with milk for breakfast. I loved dinner, mid day meal, but it didn't love me. I had a stomach ache all afternoon. I think it was the onions and cucumbers, not sure, but the stomach ache was not real severe. We went down to get dog food and chicken feed for the bantis and a few groceries. Carol told our youngest daughter that the 2 bananas were our supper, so she heated us a chicken leg and thigh. When we got home we ate some fruit she gave us,a nd then I ate my peanut butter, honey and drank some milk! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby red » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:16 am

I bought huge Nangka/Jackfruit yesterday. We can't eat all of it so i decided to make a Nangka jam with some ingredients added and wow it is yummy! teehee
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby red » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:23 am

Btw, first time i tasted coffee latte. I dont like it. Im a coffee drinker. I do at least 2 times a day. I prefer little milk with sugar. But if i stay late at night i prefer black. Few days ago when i was in manila i missed the coffee. I drink lots of water when travel. I had headache going home so i ended up buying coffee in plane. Made me feel good. Headache gone lol
red

Postby Edwin » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:35 am

Red, many foods are even better when they are leftovers and used again. Carol did the same thing with a macoroni salad that we ate today, but adding some more things to it, making it even better! I love jack fruit! When I was in the Philippines, they made the mistake of putting a bowl of jackfruit in front of me, and I couldn't stop eating it!!!! The jam does sound yummy! I didn't know the name, so I asked my brother-in-law who is now dead, what it was and he told me it was jackfruit!

Red, I used to drink buckets and buckets of coffee, and all the various forms of coffee. I took a health and fitness class from a university, and they gave me information that made me think coffee was not good for me, so one day I put the coffee cup down, and I have never picked it up since. Now they have changed their minds and they say it is good for you to drink coffee. Well, I don't care to drink any more of it anyway, so I drink, water, milk, and juices! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby m&m » Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:08 am

I just eat a little rice, fish and 5 pieces of chocolates now. Hehe :D
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby Edwin » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:20 am

Yesterday I had cooked oatmeal with raisins and milk for breakfast. Then for dinner, the mid day meal, I had bean and hamburger burritos, homemade by Carol, and also the macoroni salad made by our youngest daughter and more ingredients added by Carol. Then for supper we had vegetable stir fry on rice, and boy was it ever good. Then I had two small pieces of chocolate, and later before going to bed I ate peanut butter, honey, and drank milk. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby red » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:56 pm

Hi Sir Ed, i dont like watching leftover foods on kitchen or in ref. So usually i recook it any way. Or i let my help eat them all ha ha or give it to JoyJoy our german pet.
Yesterday I was doing paperworks then thought i drop by in resto coz was craving of sizzling pork sisig. When order on the counter most food were not available esp my favorite. Thought like why dont you close for today and open next day when all those good food available. It was bad business. :(
red

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum