How will you know if a person truly loves you?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: How will you know if a person truly loves you?

Postby BigBlastGuy » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:05 pm

Edwin wrote:BigBlastGuy, what you said about the man who says looks does not matter being unwilling to marry a 300 pound girl is not necessarily true. There are some men who prefer and enjoy women who are over weight. Some find them facinating and are attracted to them. Many men maybe would not marry a girl who is 300 pounds over weight, but some would. My idea of this is the weight is fine as long as it does not make her unhealthy. If the weight adds to a health risk, then the weight is not good. Personally a girl being over weight does not bother me.

BigBlastGuy if the guy living in the ditch is a good guy, maybe the girl will help him to make something of his life so that they can both prosper. I have seen that written in the profiles of some of the filipinas on this site. They write about how they can work together to build better lives and be successful, and there is some truth to that, because often times with some encouragement, success comes, whereas a person can be so discouraged that he stays in the ditch!

There is another part to this line of thinking, and that is not only the ability, but the willingness of the parties involved. The man might have the resources, but maybe he wastes his money drinking and or gambling while his family suffers. So being a good provider has to do not only with what a person has, but what the person has in his/her heart to be helpful.

I still like the idea of that chocolate party, and I can just imagine all that Swiss chocolate, and I am sure that Red and Crisi as well as M&M, and some others will be right there to help enjoy that chocolate party. I think BigBlastGuy will be there to help eat chocolate as well! :roll: :lol: :D

There are always minor exceptions. But anyone with one brain cell knows that most men who say looks don't matter would not actually be interested in a woman that weighed 300 pounds. And most women would not "love" a guy who was poor living in a ditch but they very well might decide to "love" that same guy if they met him when he was a successful doctor with a great income and good standing in his community. Those are just facts of life. Everybody is entitled to their feelings and opinions but that does not change facts. Facts are the basic biological urge God gave men drives them to seek young healthy attractive women as mates. Facts are the basic biological urge God gave women drives them to seek men with both good genes and social and economic status.
BigBlastGuy

Postby Edwin » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:31 pm

I think there are a number of ways that you can tell if the other person truly loves you. Is that person polite and kind to you. Does that person remember your important dates. Is he/she a thoughtful person. Does that person devote time to you. Does that other person put you ahead of him/herself. Does that other person give you chocolates and/or flowers. Is that other person concerned about your feelings. Does that other person protect you in all situations. Does that other person hope for the best, and expect the best from you. Does that other person see that you are comfortable and well taken care of. Does that other person stick with you no matter what, and refuses to believe gossip that other people are spreading. Does that other person get excited to see you or hear from you. There are many ways that you will know if a person truly loves you! :D :D
Edwin

Postby mystic » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:44 am

I was thinking a funny thing. How come that all bad boys living in ditches do have a line of girlfriends, and polite gentlemen are single?

That's the exact opposite of what BigBlastGuy is stating. Indeed... many (most?) women like consumed bad boys. And if they do not even know water (i.e. they never take a shower) and have a very scruffy aspect, the better. They find polite men with a status very annoying. Think about it!
"The real opposite of love is not hate, but indifference" (Rabbi Adin Steinsaltz)
mystic

Postby BigBlastGuy » Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:52 pm

mystic wrote:I was thinking a funny thing. How come that all bad boys living in ditches do have a line of girlfriends, and polite gentlemen are single?

That's the exact opposite of what BigBlastGuy is stating. Indeed... many (most?) women like consumed bad boys. And if they do not even know water (i.e. they never take a shower) and have a very scruffy aspect, the better. They find polite men with a status very annoying. Think about it!

Women may be sexually attracted to a bad-boy living in a ditch, she may become sexually involved with a bad-boy in a ditch, she may claim she loves bad-boy in a ditch (note: women will generally say they are "in love with" and "dating" any man they are sleeping with because they do not like to appear promiscuous) but most women will want to marry someone to support them. This is why so many women have affairs. They are sexually attracted to the bad-boy but need resources and so marry the good-boy provider. Women are emotional so they get emotional stimulation by creating their own drama with bad-boys, they get resource security from the good-boy and emotional stimulation from bad-boy.

This is one of the dangers with young filipinas marrying much older western men primarily for economic reasons. She gets bored with the older man and seeks out a young virile man closer to her own age to meet her sexual and emotional drama needs. If she is married to an older american and living in the USA she generally leaves her older husband for a younger man. If she marries a much older american and lives in the Philippines she will generally stay married but can and will easily slip around and have an affair with a filipino man her own age--many times her lover is even introduced as her "cousin" so the older husband is not suspicious.

Men should give up their idealized vision of filipinas and deal with reality. There are many potential pitfalls in these american-filpiina marriages men need to be aware of.
BigBlastGuy

Postby wayne208 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:48 pm

So If I am reading this right :? ?? I should bring about 2 pounds of Hershey Kisses to the Philippines with Me .. That way if I meet a Girl I truly Like.. I give her the Candy and She will Know I think She is sweet .. :D :oops: Then again I could be wrong again? :shock: On The down side I wonder How bad they will Melt on the Way to the Philippines ?
wayne208

Postby Edwin » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:49 pm

Yes, Smiley, the filipinas love Hershey Chocolate candy more than they love your money! If you give them flowers and have them eating Hershey chocolate candy you will have them eating out of your hand! The problem of the chocolate melting is a real problem, and I'm not sure how to handle that one. You could try insulating them somehow, and maybe the short periods of time they have to be in the heat they will be okay. If they melt you will have an terrible mess, but then you and your sweetheart eat them anyway, and you will have chocolate all over your faces. Then of course you have no choice but to lick that chocolate off from each other's faces! Sound good? :D :D
Edwin

Postby red » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:05 am

Ha ha might as well bring a cooler full of chocos to the Phils. He he
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby crisipicada » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:09 am

Edwin wrote:Yes, Smiley, the filipinas love Hershey Chocolate candy more than they love your money! If you give them flowers and have them eating Hershey chocolate candy you will have them eating out of your hand! The problem of the chocolate melting is a real problem, and I'm not sure how to handle that one. You could try insulating them somehow, and maybe the short periods of time they have to be in the heat they will be okay. If they melt you will have an terrible mess, but then you and your sweetheart eat them anyway, and you will have chocolate all over your faces. Then of course you have no choice but to lick that chocolate off from each other's faces! Sound good? :D :D

You know, that is true. When a filipina received chocolates and flowers, she felt so happy! There are some filipina who are careful, too. If someone gave them that, they do not show their feelings or a hint that she likes you back because she is careful with her heart. As the saying goes, "please be be careful with my heart" ! :D :D :D :D
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:22 am

"Ha ha might as well bring a cooler full of chocos to the Phils. He he," Quote by Red

Yes, Crisi I have been aware of a number of situations in which a filipina has been badly hurt and let down by someone whom she thought had something special for her, when that person was just playing games. My friend a quite a few years ago corresponded with 3 filipinas. He flew to the Philippines and tried each one out, flying on to try the next person out. His now wife almost quit him over it, and tried to pawn him off onto one of her friends. He told me that he was afraid one of the young ladies was going to commit suicide over it, and he got a good chewing out from Carol, her telling him how rotten she thought he was to do that! He had repented before God, and he is very sorry now, and he has turned to God with his life which makes all of us very happy. So, yes, it is very serious, and important not to hurt someone else's heart. :D :D
Edwin

Postby mystic » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:34 am

Hershey chocolate??? We don't have that here :o :cry:

But let me see. We have many kinds. Let's see what I find. Filipina, please vote your favourite!! :D

home-trittico.png

This is called literally "kiss". It's a typical Italian tradition. When you want to be polite to a girl, show her that you love her, but you are too shy to tell her, you give her a chocolate kiss. Truly, I don't find its taste so good. There are better ones, but this is just in the tradition.

moncheri.jpg

This is called Mon Cheri, from French (my dear). It has a similar function like the Italian Bacio (kiss). But here we use it for more official things (weddings, special occasions, etc.). It has an unbelievable taste that usually make people crazy for it, thanks to the combination with cherries. The only problem... and I don't know if for Filipina it is a problem... if you eat much you will get drunk. It does contain alcohol. I think they planned it to use when you want to quickly seduce a girl, because with good taste, laughing a little, and a light head, it can really have unpredictable effects :D

Cioccolatini.jpg

Next, we have general chocolate. It comes in many different assorted varieties. Also, it may contain lot of different fillings, from nuts, to fruit, to candies. I always found very nice to check all the different tastes :D
"The real opposite of love is not hate, but indifference" (Rabbi Adin Steinsaltz)
mystic

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum