How do you love Chocolates? :D

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: How do you love Chocolates? :D

Postby toni » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:11 pm

Not love chocolates it gets me tonsilitis and it is worst and makes me feel bad.
toni

Postby jadegil6 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:05 pm

I am a chocolaholic. :lol:

I don't smoke, drink alcohol, use drugs, or eat meat...and sad to say, I don't even have a girlfriend.... :roll:

But I do love chocolate, and I eat some almost everyday.

I have seen the tree that chocolate comes from in Honduras. I have bitten into real chocolate, and I can testify that it is extremely bitter and disgusting to taste on it's own. The addition of other ingredients, mostly sugar I think, makes it palatable to us, and possibly creates the addiction I so lovingly adore. :lol: :lol:

Sugar is not so good for our health, but I gotta have something to look forward to in my home life! ;)
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby cheryz » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:49 am

So sad for me now I have tonsillitis and fever due of change weather since yesterday I'm not feeling well. I have to carry on to celebrate my son birthday yesterday his big day for him his 2 years old now.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:17 pm

So sorry to hear that you have not been feeling well, cheryz. I know how it is with kids, and they still need care and attention no matter how sick a parent my be. I hope that someone in your family has been able to lend a helping hand during this challenging period. Get well soon.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby cheryz » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:18 am

Thank you Sir. Im so happy that my family is there always to support me.. :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby toni » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:44 pm

jadegil6 wrote:I am a chocolaholic. :lol:

I don't smoke, drink alcohol, use drugs, or eat meat...and sad to say, I don't even have a girlfriend.... :roll:

But I do love chocolate, and I eat some almost everyday.

I have seen the tree that chocolate comes from in Honduras. I have bitten into real chocolate, and I can testify that it is extremely bitter and disgusting to taste on it's own. The addition of other ingredients, mostly sugar I think, makes it palatable to us, and possibly creates the addiction I so lovingly adore. :lol: :lol:

Sugar is not so good for our health, but I gotta have something to look forward to in my home life! ;)

It is not good to smoke since it kills or shorten lives. If one watching tv especially ABS-CBN, advertisement on the effect of cigarette is terrible. It kills the child at woman's womb, it causes cancer, and shorten lives. Meat is good when eaten in moderation. Sad to have no girlfriend but having a girlfriend is a great feeling.
toni

Postby toni » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:49 pm

cheryz wrote:So sad for me now I have tonsillitis and fever due of change weather since yesterday I'm not feeling well. I have to carry on to celebrate my son birthday yesterday his big day for him his 2 years old now.

Supposedly, this month is rainy days. But since the news says, El Niño is already experience starting September which lasted to eight months can make farmers and planters affect their income. On the other hand, Northern Luzon experience high prices on vegetables which doubles and triples the prices due to damage it caused by typhoon just couple of days. Climate change has been confused the people when to plant. Environment has been damaged and trees has been wipe away due to illegal logging. Burning trees and waste caused the air populated.
toni

Postby cheryz » Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:21 am

Recently, im addicted to this sweet Nips Coated with Peanut i can eat 2 pieces a day :D even just ordinary chocolates but taste good that keep me coming back at my neighbor sari-sari store :)
cheryz

Postby angel » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:31 am

Chocolates :D this could make me happy :D
angel

Postby crisipicada » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:12 am

Yes, I love chocolates. It is not that I crave for it but it is just that I like to see some chocolates and eat a little. That is all. I just really feel happy having those things when I see that in refregirator. But not really eating a lot.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum