Do you have good relationship? How is it?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Do you have good relationship? How is it?

Postby crisipicada » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:26 am

So far, my relationship to my brothers and sisters are okay. Also with my officemates. I try to do my best to be true and humble in all things that I do, to be patient to people around me and be understanding as much as I can. It all by the grace of God to do this. Everyday, I pray that God will give me wisdom and understanding how to respond to any situation that He might be seen in my life. By the grace of God, I am able to stay low and be good to any task he has given me.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Re: Do you have good relationship? How is it?

Postby Edwin » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:32 am

That is very good, Crisi, when you can have good relationships with all the people around you, with your family, your officemates, and the people who come in to do business with you at your work. I am doing better with most of my relationships also. I do have one problem with one of my daughters. I am trusting the Lord to help fix it. I got tired of something very mean that she had been saying to me a number of times, so I gave her an example of why I didn't think she should say that to me. She says she loves me, but she does not want to see me, speak to me, wave at me, or smile at me. I can exchange private messages with her on facebook, but that is a close as I am allowed to get! :D :D
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum