MOVIE FREAK

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: MOVIE FREAK

Postby jadegil6 » Fri May 16, 2014 8:21 pm

Long time no see, red. Good to see you back on the Forum again. There will be a new sweepstakes starting soon. You missed the Spring sweeps that just ended about 2 weeks ago.
I have seen that movie about the Somalia pirates and the boat...Captain Phillips. I enjoyed it, and the guy who portrayed the main pirate was very realistic in his role. I don't know anything about the Legal Wife other than many of my facebook Filipina friends are always talking about it, but mostly in a language that I do not understand, which means I don't know what they are saying about the show.
I did see 12 Years A Slave, and that was an interesting movie, and does show how many of the Southern US Plantation owners were such immoral and despicable people, as well as the cruelty that many slaves were subjected to.
For the past several weeks, my screen watching time has been used up on the NBA Basketball Playoffs, and those will continue for another 2 weeks, but there won't be as many games now because the field has been narrowed down to 4 teams. From what I have seen on facebook, the PBA is also in their playoffs, and most of my friends are rooting for the San Miguel Coffee Mixers team. (I think I got that name right :lol: ) Honestly, I don't know anything about the basketball teams in the Philippines, but I hope to learn someday.
Other than some reruns of The Big Bang Theory, I have not seen any of the other movies you mentioned.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby angel » Thu May 22, 2014 8:56 am

yes red i want to watch "other woman"... so phenomenon of The Legal Wife in the philippines so trending very interesting series its like showing the real life what happening now in the life of couples.
angel

Postby cheryz » Fri May 23, 2014 1:29 am

even here in forum legal wife is talking about it. topic of every woman wherever you go here in the philippines even the man here interested watching it. because of some reason maybe they can get some ideas and how to handle it, if they are in the same situation. ;)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Fri May 23, 2014 7:35 pm

As far as I know that show is not available on regular channels in the US, so I have never seen it. But I have noticed so many of my facebook friends mentioning it in their posts.
Maybe I will catch some reruns one day when I retire to the Philippines.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby cheryz » Fri May 23, 2014 11:36 pm

sir michael maybe of TFC ( The Filipino Channel) in abroad. Most of filipinos watch so they can still updated in the philippines some of it watching news for what happening in the philippines and some are TV Series. :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby red » Sat May 24, 2014 9:53 am

I watched Philomena the other night. I just received the Book Thief dvd copy today and will watch it later. Next would be Dallas Buyers Club. I am interested those that are being nominated in Oscars and some that are being talked about as great/good story on it esp true to life stories.

Speaking of The Legal Wife it is trending on social media a lot of discussions about marriages and affairs. Some say don't judge the mistresses....I say i won't tolerate their behaviors. No matter how they justify their actions they are still wrong. I am not God to judge that they should be hanged on a tree but it is plain to see their mistake.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby cheryz » Mon May 26, 2014 10:22 am

Red even in the news here legal wife is so trending.hehe, it used to be one of top rating here. Many wives relate to it and also the mistreses. the said tv series will be on three weeks left. Hope it will extend.
cheryz

Postby mercedez » Tue May 27, 2014 10:05 am

even movies here is on a topic. i once love to watch THE NOTEBOOK its a love story i know maybe some familiar with this kind of movie, it makes you inspire with this movie so nice to be inlove until the last breathe they such a one of a kind love story. i just really like it :D i hope someday i can find that man.
mercedez

Postby red » Tue May 27, 2014 6:31 pm

I would be glad if it will end soon. I don't think it is a good show for family. And mentally it will only assume for some wives that their husbands cheating. :lol: Even a single woman all of a sudden just madly in jealousy over a boyfriend when they aren't even engaged yet.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby cheryz » Wed May 28, 2014 3:35 am

for some reason you have a point red :), but it might also help the other women who are so martir with there husband if they really know that its been cheating all the time it will open there mind not to tolerate that kind of act they can voice out what is right in there relationship between husband and wife. :)
cheryz

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum