MOVIE FREAK

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: MOVIE FREAK

Postby angel » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:46 am

what about pretty little liars sis cheryz? for now i dont have time for series of movies. all i wanted to watch is Shes Dating A Gangster! i just drop by in SM City here in bacolod, many students watching it after class maybe. i have a movie to watch this weekend the other woman.
angel

Postby cheryz » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:46 am

if you have time try to search it pretty little liar. my sister very addicted to it. for me better to watch korean comedy series :) love to watch it. but not often i do watch it coz you know im busy with my little boy :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:16 am

tv series walking dead is back season 5... was excited in first episode of season 5 a must see :) ive just watched the second episode but the first episode makes me scary :twisted: and its very suspense. so i have to watch it every monday here :) once a week i wait to it to make to watch the whole episode ive waited it too long and the viewers of the walking dead didnt disappoint it. a very good one tv series :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:57 pm

have seen 2 Movies in the Last couple of Days .. Both Action Films .. 1 Stars Brad Pitt The Other Kaneau Reeve sp .. Both were Very Good .. Guy Flicks for sure as their is a lot of Violence in them .
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:40 am

we talk me and my sissy to watch horror movie this coming Halloween :) have someone watch a latest horror movie any recommend good horror movie?
ive been updated in walking dead. it was thrilling and over tense about walkers.. excited for the next episodes.
cheryz

Postby Smiley » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:49 pm

I like a good horror movie now and then. I recently watched the mini series "Storm of the century" on youtube.
I don't watch much tv because it really isn't much fun when I'm alone.
When I`m working online and get feeling stuck I'll often take a break and find some music or film on youtube.
Smiley

Postby Chas » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:56 pm

cheryz wrote:we talk me and my sissy to watch horror movie this coming Halloween :) have someone watch a latest horror movie any recommend good horror movie?
ive been updated in walking dead. it was thrilling and over tense about walkers.. excited for the next episodes.

Try Shaun of the Dead, also World War Z
Chas

Postby cheryz » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:02 am

thanks Chas :)
Happy Halloween to you and your family :) Have a great weekend everyone :)
cheryz

Postby angel » Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:54 am

love to watch movie too in this day of halloween nice to spend time with family though its a busy day here many people get busy to went to cemetery for there loveones. but me i used to go to next day that its shouldnt crowded that time.

cheryz, yes walking dead is back. nice your updated now.
angel

Postby cheryz » Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:39 am

yesterday me and my sissy watch philippine movie title kulam (hex or witch craft) its a very suspence horror which role by one of the best actress here in philippines, its a nice story of two sisters that they inherit the witch craft from there mom but the elder one name mera dont want to use it but her sister maria also dont want too but she couldnt resist to her mom not to inherit to her,. but mera has some witch craft thing learn from her mom. until there mother died both sister separated to each other until mera had a family and a daughter... to make the story short just watch the movie lol hehehe... its a really suspense movie a must watch.
cheryz

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum