MOVIE FREAK

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: MOVIE FREAK

Postby lyrehc » Sat May 02, 2015 11:55 am

mom and i always watch it on fox channel but now im watching it on the web..its a nice series and there a lot of story behind it..i also pretty little liar wich is a story of friendship and betrayal..and how i wish i could watch riegh i miss that series..
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby angel » Thu May 07, 2015 2:04 am

As far as I know you can also watch it at YouTube. Yeah walking dead was very good suspense story. When I first watched it feels scared when the sounds change to suspense it feels like my heart beat fast. :lol: :lol:
angel

Postby lyrehc » Thu May 28, 2015 3:45 pm

I saw movie last night it was hansel and gretel the witch hunter.. it was one of a kind movi. They capture witches and kill them but this two main characters are sibblings so they protect each other and then in the end the troll became there friend. Its a nice story for all ages.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby angel » Thu May 28, 2015 6:14 pm

I also watched that movie hansel and gretel LYerch. For now, I'm busy for my reports this week I don't have time to watch movie maybe after my reports. Sometimes watching a movie or TV series can lessen your stress fora while :)
angel

Postby lyrehc » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:24 am

Asian movie i watch on youtube like my wife is a gangster i watch it its kind of crazy and funny... :lol: :lol: i used to watch asian movies everytime and its fantastic taking my stress and giving me a happy day ahead.. a love story full of action and comedy.. will the girl actress was kind of in karate and she looks great too.. try to watch this i hope you enjoy..
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby cheryz » Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:05 am

The Grimm Series season 1 to 4 ive watched was finished, ive been waiting for the next episode season 5 this coming september so excited to the next episode. Try to watch the Grimm Sis Lyrech. now im focus to my son who is very naughty but adorable. :lol:
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby lyrehc » Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:39 pm

Ah that picture of your from fb was from grimm i think.. will lets try i will search it and watch it.. will see what kind of movie is that.. from the world grimm maybe its a horror suspense movie.. i hope to watch it soon.. my only time to watch movie was when my work is finish i do nothing but watch movie... i friend of my is busy so i dont have any chatmate now.. ill wait for him to be done.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby cheryz » Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:32 am

Yeah sis lyrech, David Giuntoli hottie handsome american actor :) his fancy horror suspense tv series was so entertaining. later at night ill try to watch The Games of THrones Series, if its good then ill continue to watch but if it doesnt ill stop and try to watch another series.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby angel » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:59 am

I'll try that sissy cheryz, the movie grimm i will search for it. i hope i can have time for that to watch sometimes i fell asleep in watching movie especially the boring ones. sissy lyrech i will try that i love korean but now i often watch it.
angel

Postby lyrehc » Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:20 am

I have this movie in mind since last week and im dying to watch this and yesterday i have download it.. this movie was fifty shades of grey... its a fantastic movie ever you must watch this one of a kind love story.. you will see how submissive work... its a trilling movie that can teach you how to have a thrilling sex life... :lol: :lol: :lol: so guys better watch this.. the new version ok not that old one..
lyrehc
lyrehc

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum