New Scammer

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: New Scammer

Postby crisipicada » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:47 am

red wrote:I like to be working at home. Looking for courses that offers to work at home when we get to US that way I can manage my time and take care of my girls too. I tried making money online but didn't last. I know one but it wont pay lots of money though. Wanted to try but I doubt if it is worthy.

Yes, me too. Love to work at home and also doing house hold chores. i really love planting flowers and fruit trees. I love staying home. My desire that someday (in God's time), I will just stay at home, do the work, prepare things and cook food for my husband when he will come home from work. I want to devote my life serving him and our future kids. Also, I love to take care baby also. Lots of fun talking to babies. How I wish that in the sooner time, God will grant that. I don't know how but I trust in.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Re: New Scammer

Postby Edwin » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:41 am

Since I am retired I just work at my own projects. I have been working to dig a cellar, but it has turned into a huge project. I got started summer before last, and did a little work late in the summer/ early fall. Then I went to the Philippines, and when I got back it was winter! I started working on my cellar again last summer after I got a rental house repaired and rented, but then I got sick, and lost almost all summer due to not doing well. I worked until it got cold, started snowing and raining. I had some people who mistreated another one of my houses. That is the story of my life! I suffered too much disappointment with those people in that house, not paying the rent, damaging the house, then starting to get angry with me over every little thing, so I hated to do it, but I asked them to leave. They left a building and a storage room full of sacks of garbage, and left a non running car in the carport. Well, our youngest daughter and her 18 year old daughter needed a house to move into, so I rented the house to them. They moved into it just like it is, and we will work on it while they are living there. Anyone else and I would have to fix the house first. Our daughter is really ambitious and working hard, so I am happy that she is enthusiastic to live there, and it will relieve me of a lot of stress, worrying about strangers paying the rent and taking care of the house, which the last people did neither. Our daughter and granddaughter have their border collie dog, and their horse there, as well as their Yellow Crown Amazon bird. They put him on top of the freezer, and he looks really funny up that high, but our daughter tells us that he is happy up there. It is a tall upright freezer, and that puts him almost to the ceiling! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum