How do you love Chocolates? :D

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: How do you love Chocolates? :D

Postby cheryz » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:20 am

When i see chocolates thats my happiness :) its kind a little thing but its make me feel happy :)

crisipicada wrote:Yes, I love chocolates. It is not that I crave for it but it is just that I like to see some chocolates and eat a little. That is all. I just really feel happy having those things when I see that in refregirator. But not really eating a lot.

Hello Crisi its been a while i miss your post :) its glad that you have time to post again :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby angel » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:54 am

I did some research about chocolates.

Here Are Some of the Health Benefits of Chocolate:

Cacao, the source of chocolate, contains antibacterial agents that fight tooth decay. However, chocolate with a high sugar content will negate this benefit. Dark chocolate contains significantly higher amounts of cacao and lower amounts of sugar than white chocolate, making it more healthful.
The smell of chocolate may increase theta brain waves, resulting in relaxation.
Chocolate contains phenyl ethylamine, a mild mood elevator.
The cocoa butter in chocolate contains oleic acid, a mono-unsaturated fat which can raise good cholesterol.
Men who eat chocolate regularly live on average one year longer than those who don’t.
The flavanoids in chocolate help keep blood vessels elastic.
Chocolate increases antioxidant levels in the blood.
The carbohydrates in chocolate raise serotonin levels in the brain, resulting in a sense of well-being.
angel

Postby crisipicada » Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:57 pm

Thank you for the message. I love it
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby lyrehc » Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:00 pm

Chocolate makes me crazy and I love it... I am always craving to eat one everyday.. It's my source of vitamins :lol: :lol: :lol: ... It can add energy when I'm almost out.. It can make me happy and it can calm me when I'm mad.. I really love chocolate that's part me that can never be with out....
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby Smiley » Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:43 pm

What kind of chocolate do you like the most? Milk chocolate,dark,semi-sweet or bittersweet? Plain or with nuts or raisins? There are a lot of different ways to get our chocolate fix. ;)
Smiley

Postby lyrehc » Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:35 pm

I like the most was plain dark chocolate not so much sweet, i also like chocolate with nuts but i dont like raisens,i love to eat dark chocolate with almonds...how i wish i could have one here..this topic make me crave for it always...but chocolate is not good as this kind of season here, during winter chocolate makes my throat soar..its better to have more water than eating it.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby cheryz » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:15 pm

I love to eat chocolates with nuts and almonds only if i wanted to eat. Just for few chocolates makes my cravings satisfied. If i eat more i will have tonsillitis the next day. all you gonna do is drink more water.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby crisipicada » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:21 pm

When I drink chocolate milk lately, i found out that I rush to the cr and my stomach was not feeling good. Also when I drink milk lately, I found out I got many rushes. I remember before that milk can cause skin allergy or rushes since some of the cows milk when drink by human body wont easily absorb by the body.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby lyrehc » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:52 pm

One of my co-worker make a champurado and its very tasty, she put a dark chocolate and a rice and milk, very amazing we have eat champurado here..dark chocolate was my favorite and everything that is cook with it will be delicious for me..
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby Chas » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:27 pm

crisipicada wrote:When I drink chocolate milk lately, i found out that I rush to the cr and my stomach was not feeling good. Also when I drink milk lately, I found out I got many rushes. I remember before that milk can cause skin allergy or rushes since some of the cows milk when drink by human body wont easily absorb by the body.

This is my problem, I cannot have even the smallest amount of cows milk and it feels like somebody has grabbed my guts and is tying knots in them. The milk protein causes inflammation in the gut and I get 'rushes' as well (in the UK it is called the runs). I avoid cows milk which is why I like touring Asia as few meals contain milk. If I find I have taken cows milk by accident I have a paracetamol which soothes the inflammation in the gut. I love cheese, I can still eat sheep's milk cheese. I do not like goats cheese.

I hope the problem goes away Crisi. I have had it for more than 20 years and I guess I will have it for life :(
Chas

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum