MOVIE FREAK

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: MOVIE FREAK

Postby cheryz » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:03 am

Halloween is coming whose excited? :shock: :shock: Movie Marathon for this week :shock: :shock: Any suggestion Guys? Because i addicted to The Walking Dead the spoiler was feel sad for the death of two characters and one of my favorite actor Glenn,so horrible and devastating. Can get over after i watch it thanks someone share in facebook.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:33 pm

I haven't been to a movie theater in a long, long time, but I do have both Netflix and Amazon Prime with which I can see movies. I watched a movie on Amazon last night. It is called, "Wind River". (2017) I enjoyed it although there was one scene I found to be hard to understand why someone would be that stupid and foolish. The scene involved a female FBI agent who had been sprayed in the face with pepper spray, and she barged into a house trailer, unable to see clearly, with weapon drawn. She was coughing and stumbling around, and made a fairly easy target. I won't go into what happened to her, but I found that scene to be a bit unbelievable.
The story line is this: "WIND RIVER" is a chilling thriller that follows a rookie FBI agent (Elizabeth Olsen) who teams up with a local game tracker with deep community ties and a haunted past (Jeremy Renner) to investigate the murder of a local girl on a remote Native American Reservation in the hopes of solving her mysterious death.

I would recommend it if you get the chance to see it.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby Smiley » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:56 pm

I think that movie directors should consult people with real life experience when they make movies.As a diesel boat submariner I find it hard to watch most submarine movies because of a clear lack of realism. It would be the same for law enforcement of any other such profession.
Several years ago Michael Moore made a movie called "Bowling For Columbine" One part of the film was done in my hometown,Windsor, and involved interviewing a senior member of our police force.Because of my work with the Blues Festival here I know several of the senior cops and asked them who this guy was being interviewed. Nobody had ever heard of him :?:
Smiley

Postby red » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:18 pm

Any good movies to recommend? I recently watch "the commuter". First I thought it is a psych thriller movie as i did not read reviews about it..but no my guess was wrong. Liam Neeson again played hero on this movie. Good one.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby GarthRi » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:18 am

I've seen A Quiet Place the other day. It's a pretty cool movie. Not much a horror movie so don't expect a horror even if it's marketed as such. Only very mildly scary.
GarthRi

Postby cheryz » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:43 am

hey garthri i will try to watch it if someone shares in facebook lol. really not fan of horror movie :? .
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Previous

Return to General Forum