Postby Cherry » Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:20 am

really love chocolate!!!!!!! so sweet!!

--------------------------------------
Cheap Homecoming Dress--shiningprom
Cherry

Re: How do you love Chocolates? :D

Postby angel » Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:35 am

Chas wrote:
crisipicada wrote:When I drink chocolate milk lately, i found out that I rush to the cr and my stomach was not feeling good. Also when I drink milk lately, I found out I got many rushes. I remember before that milk can cause skin allergy or rushes since some of the cows milk when drink by human body wont easily absorb by the body.

This is my problem, I cannot have even the smallest amount of cows milk and it feels like somebody has grabbed my guts and is tying knots in them. The milk protein causes inflammation in the gut and I get 'rushes' as well (in the UK it is called the runs). I avoid cows milk which is why I like touring Asia as few meals contain milk. If I find I have taken cows milk by accident I have a paracetamol which soothes the inflammation in the gut. I love cheese, I can still eat sheep's milk cheese. I do not like goats cheese.

I hope the problem goes away Crisi. I have had it for more than 20 years and I guess I will have it for life :(

Likewise i got the same problem, why o why :( i love milk too but its the best when you cannot poop i drink chocolate milk and after that it makes you pooop :lol:
angel

Previous

Return to General Forum