Things you have done after breaking up with someone you love

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Things you have done after breaking up with someone you love

Postby red » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:51 am

I remember singing a song by Celine Dion when i was broken hearted. It was ALL BY MYSELF. ha ha!
Just sing it out loud then the hero will come rescue you..ha ha!
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:04 pm

Yes, it is true that when a person has bad experiences with romance, that the next partner suffers from the way that person is affected. If trust is broken, then it will be difficult to trust again. Only time and experience will prove that the next person is not untrustworthy lke the last one. So, if you are with someone that you know has been badly hurt a little extra care is needed to help the person's heart mend.

Usually the norm with people breaking up is anger, lack of trust, unfaithfulness, etc. It has been my observation that early in a marriage breakup there is a lot of anger, and people often hate each other for a time, and sometimes for many years. Sometimes after many years people settle their differences enough so that they can be civil with each other, and can allow family members to get together, and even visit a little. I know one couple after more than 25 years, they decided it wasn't working anymore, and they mutually decided to part ways without the animosity. He gave her almost everything in the house as he was moving to the Philippines anyway, and couldn't take anything much with him. He got everything he needed once he got to the Philippines, and never missed any of his things he left behind. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:27 pm

I do not give up easily to someone I love. It is quite, I do not want to say that we will be apart. Because you have love him or her. Sometimes, you just need space to think over. The space will tell you how much you love him/her. Since, you already felt in your heart that you love him or her, then it is better just to wait and learn to cultivate love in the process. Let love bloom in time. Talk to him or her and give more time to know the person. Soon you will realize that you love him and he love you. Hope that love will always cling and hold even in the time of trials and testing. Love never give up.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:38 pm

Yes, Crisi, I don't think there is anything better on the subject of love than I Corinthians 13, the love chapter. It says it all, I think. It tells about the selflessness of love; seeketh not her own. Boasting has no place in true love, and self pride has no place either. Thinketh no evil, expects and hopes for the best. True love is long lasting, like forever! My older brother when I was a teenager, and he was in his early 20s told me that we take our friends in context. What he meant was that if one of our good friends snaps at us, we don't immediately think oh, he/she hates me, but we think does he/she have a headache, or is something troubling my friend that makes him/her behave that way? I think that is part of love also. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum