What Did You Eat Today?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What Did You Eat Today?

Postby Edwin » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:46 pm

For breakfast again we had cooked oatmeal, raisins, and milk. For lunch or dinner we had meatloaf wrapped with tortilla shells, carrots, and milk. For supper I am having my second bowl of dry beans boiled with hamburger and tomatoes. Later I will either had baker's chocolate and almonds, or I will again have peanutbutter, honey, and milk! Good food today! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:48 am

I had a hard time eating now. I lost weight very fast lately.

I do believe that stress really contribute a lot of my health issues. Sometimes, the burden in my heart and the bad relationship with my brothers affect me. Sometimes I really need to trust the Lord for the deliverance of my family problems but I cannot resist it.

I know that we must cast away our cares to God who careth us. Sometimes I just really need someone to talk to and have outlet of my feelings. Therefore, I need to burst out my hearts pains and struggle here. thanks for listening and reading my post here. :D
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:27 am

Crisi, we are all happy to have you unload on us to get some relief for you! I guess a little stress is okay, but too much is hard on anyone. We all can handle a certain amount of stress, but we need stress relief! Stress from family members is tough, because it is hard to get away from family members, and we have been through that here, and especially me! I am trusting in the Lord to help me and the other person/persons involved. It is actually hard to even understand, but we must trust the Lord even when we don't understand, and allow Him to work it out. :D :D
Edwin

Postby Edwin » Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:49 am

I did this morning what I never do! I ate cheerios! I also had a slice of bread and butter. Our electricity was off for more than an hour, so no cooking, and we are not burning in the wood cook stove yet. It was okay for a change once in a while. We had carrots and more of that speghetty stuff that my sister-in-law gave us. I think my brother refused to eat it, so she sent it home with Carol to see if I would eat it! I ate it! We also had cooked beets, and boy were they good! For supper Carol made a chicken, fruit, and lettuce salad, and it was really good. Then I just finished eating peanut butter, honey, and drinking milk. I had milk with each of my meals! We found milk cheaper at the drug store, so now that is where we are buying our milk. I know the place where the milk comes from, so it is a good place, and I am happy to drink that milk! It comes from a place near where we used to live many years ago. :D :D
Edwin

Postby Edwin » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:29 pm

This morning I had cooked oatmeal, cranberry raisins, and milk. That is what I will have every morning for a while since I am alone here and I am the cook! I was down to our youngest daughter's house for early lunch/dinner/noon meal. For that meal Carol cooked chopped up hotdogs, carrots, pasta, all cooked in a tomato soup! It was good, and I had a rootbeer pop with it. I came home and ate 1/2 giant hershey chocolate bar with almond nuts in it, with a glass of milk. Carol sent some yogart home with me, as she hates yogart and I love it! One of our many differences. After getting back from my 6.5 mile walk with the doggies, I ate 2 thin slices of homemade, whole grain, raisin bread with butter on it, and boy were they good! Carol told me to not let the banana bread go to waste, so I ate more of that than I should have! I then ate 1/2 giant bar of slightly sweetened dark chocolate, meaning I have had one full giant bar of chocolate today! I should really have my chocolate fix for today!!!! Then I drank more milk with all of that! Carol told me not to let the peaches go to waste, that there were 2 peaches, I thought in the refrigerator, but I couldn't find them, so I don't know what the story is on that. Well I think I have had enough to each for this day!
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:37 am

this morning i ate egg with youngstown sardines. I drink small amount of coffee to stay awake for today's Sunday service. in the afternoon, I ate a little pork and pansit and rice.
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:25 am

Yesterday morning I ate cooked oatmeal, cranberry raisins, and milk. We went to KFC for lunch, and I had a chicken thigh and a leg. For supper I had two slices of whole grain, home made raisin bread with butter, 1/2 slightly sweetened dark chocolate bar, the giant one, and I ate pennut butter, honey and drank a lot of milk! :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:24 am

Because it is raining, love to eat bulad or dried fish in the morning. In the afternoon, some vegetable with coconut milk and rice. This afternoon i do not have any appetite.
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:54 pm

What is it that is said that you are what you eat. I think it is every seven years that your body is completely renewed, and what you eat is what replaces what you had before. Sometimes we are proud of what we eat, and at other times we are embarrassed at what we eat, because it might show a lack of self discipline, or show we did not make good choices, and then sometimes it shows we are doing what we should. It costs money to buy food, and in the nutrition class we were told that the cheaper frozen vegetables are just as good as the more expensive ones, so we can always make wiser choices. I don't plan any of what we eat, except when I eat my peanut butter, honey, and drink my milk, as well as eating the slightly sweetened dark chocolate bars, and I try to do that in moderation! I have an advantage there, in that Carol does not like them, so I have them all to myself. She asks me to buy the other kinds with the almonds in them sometimes, and I do, but we don't buy very many of them because it is not good for Carol to eat them, and I like the dark chocolate the best. We get a few chocolate dipped almonds that are better for her to eat, and then when she has a craving she asks me to get her 6 of them or so, and then she is eating mostly nuts with just a little chocolate on them.

For breakfast, cooked oatmeal, raisins, and milk. For the mid day meal we ate noodle type stuff, pasta, with tomatoe sauce, lettuce and tomatoe salad, with some green olives. For supper, I will be surprised, but I will eat a little more dark chocolate, and maybe some peanut butter, honey, and drink some milk later. Of course I drink milk with everything! The honey, what was left of it was getting hard to pour, slow, so I emptied it out in a glass, and I will eat it with a spoon. After it starts to granulate I love it. It is just like the most delicious candy you can imagine. I think it is a love food, like chocolate! :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby red » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:47 am

It's raining men hallelujah its raining men!! that's the song i always remember when it is raining..been raining for days already. And so I am craving to eat a crock pot meal. I have tasted a crock pot meal once and it was yummy. My first time to cook in crock pot so, I am waiting my cousin to reply me a recipe of ham bone with potatoes and carrots. Anyone can suggest me a crock pot recipe easy for beginner like me.
Had coffee to start in the morning. Hotdog and scrambled egg and rice for breakfast always makes my morning delightful. :D
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum