How will you know if a person truly loves you?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: How will you know if a person truly loves you?

Postby mystic » Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:15 am

BigBlastGuy wrote:
mystic wrote:I see. It's just that we don't have that tradition here. I saw something similar in Slovenia. There, they use to boil and paint the eggs, but I never see that they hide them.

With some eggs, they also make a small hole on the top and the bottom, and suck off the content of the egg. So they are left only with the shell, which they paint and make small masterworks. Then, they hang them anywhere, and not just for Easter.

Mystic, you are mistaking thread. Please, use the other one.

Didn't know that there was a thread about eggs. Could you point me to it, please? :lol:
"The real opposite of love is not hate, but indifference" (Rabbi Adin Steinsaltz)
mystic

Re: How will you know if a person truly loves you?

Postby Edwin » Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:01 pm

You know the person really loves you if they color and hunt Easter eggs with you! Then you really know they love you if they eat Easter eggs with you! No, I am just kidding of course, but you know someone loves you if they do things with you; if they give you their time and effort. You know they love you if they are thoughtful towards you. There are many ways that say, "I love you!" You know someone really loves you if they are expressive with that love. They love, but they also do something to demonstrate that love! :D :D
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum