Happy Sunday

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Happy Sunday

Postby cheryz » Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:10 am

Thank you Sir.

Revelation 7:17
17 For the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepherd; he will lead them to springs of living water. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes."

Have a Blessed Sunday To all :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:18 pm

Isaiah 40:28-31 NIV

28 Do you not know? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. 29 He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. 30 Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; 31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Happy Sunday to all. God bless us all.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:58 am

2 Thessalonians 1:11-12
11 With this in mind, we constantly pray for you, that our God may count you worthy of his calling, and that by his power he may fulfill every good purpose of yours and every act prompted by your faith. 12 We pray this so that the name of our Lord Jesus may be glorified in you, and you in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Have a Blessed Sunday to all. :)
cheryz

Postby crisipicada » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:30 am

So blessed last Sunday Service. It was about the desire of the Pastor for the Christians at church. It is for us to prosper in our Spiritual life, enable us to equip on how to deal with what circumstances in life and how to respond to situation. I am so blessed and was able to caution and reminded.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby cheryz » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:09 am

2 Kings 17:38-0
38 Do not forget the covenant I have made with you, and do not worship other gods. 39 Rather, worship the LORD your God; it is he who will deliver you from the hand of all your enemies

Happy Sunday to all. Godbless us. :)
cheryz

Postby crisipicada » Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:16 am

During Sunday was a very good experience. I was enlighten and been reminded about to search our self. We do not realize that we are out of tract from the will of God. It was given emphases on motive and good heart. I thank the Lord for reminding on the book of Psalms about "Search me oh God and know my heart. Try me and know my thoughts and see if there be any wicked way in me and led me in the way ever lasting. " So let us search our hearts.
crisipicada

Postby crisipicada » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:30 pm

I am blessed by the message yesterday. It was about "Fallen but not forsaken" and during Sunday service was about "Christian Character in Christ". God opens my mind that we all commit mistake in life, even the Biblical Character, like David, Solomon who is the riches person in the Bible so with Solomon who is so strong physically, made mistake. But I realize that we are not forsaken. Our mind might say we are alone and God forsake us, but the truth is we are not forsaken. God is so good.
crisipicada

Postby lyrehc » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:00 pm

Do i have a happy sunday here???how i wish i can go out search for a chruch and attend a service but unluckiely i cant, there is no rest day here and every sunday people here are working..muslim are very different than christian..
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby angel » Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:38 am

lyrehc wrote:Do i have a happy sunday here???how i wish i can go out search for a chruch and attend a service but unluckiely i cant, there is no rest day here and every sunday people here are working..muslim are very different than christian..

I feel sad for you Lyrech but hey you can pray too in your room i know God is watching us and hear us all the time, wherever you are, whatever you do he sees us. I know God has better plan for you. :) Just keep in Faith.
angel

Postby crisipicada » Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:12 pm

Was feeling refresh during the Sunday service, yesterday. It was a very encouraging message. It speaks about letting go of the past and your future wont rely on your past faults. Past is past and you cannot make it change again. Looking on the past wont make us happy, but letting things go and just be thankful of such experienced and later on you wil have learned from it. Keep trusting the Lord because all He needs is our surrender life. Unless we give up to Him, He cannot work in our lives because we still depend on ourselves.
crisipicada

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum