Re: What was your day like?

Postby red » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:58 pm

The tub is too enticing that he forgets the forum now. :P
Halllerrrrrrrrr Sir Edwin.......hope you are having fun...we miss you here. :D
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby kitty » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:28 pm

my aunt and I went to the store this morning and try to find something to buy cloth. Accidentally, she drop her eyeglasses and was broken, and can not see anymore without her glasses.
kitty

Postby crisipicada » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:13 pm

I have been so much agony lately. Last August,was the schedule for ORSITE from regional office. Until September comes, it was then postponed last week. I was waiting and my officemates made it ready for the inspection. Last week, again, the ORSITE will be scheduled this week, and I am so sad again that there are no personnel coming from regional office. Well, This September is Civil Service Month, and there are inter agencies sports contest, so all government employees are busy. My officemates are busy too because the join the sports contest and im alone in the office. So Sad.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby crisipicada » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:58 pm

Well, again, ORSITE is moved first or second week of October. Today, it is raining, and the weather is so hot. I can't work to much because of my cough and been coughing.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby jadegil6 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:38 am

Most jobs bring with them some level of stress, and we all have to find ways to deal with that. It seems to me that the stress caused by some inspectors would be burdened by everyone in your office, and not shouldered solely by you. It doesn't sound as though they feel the same stress that you feel if they can go out to "play" with their sports activities. Maybe you should have joined them, and just closed up shop. Sorry to hear about your cough, and hope that you feel better very soon.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby m&m » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:33 pm

Yesterday, was so much worried regarding our printer in the office, plus the other computer is not working anymore due to virus that cause the computer into trouble. Sad to say that my reports and files are there and it is almost end of the month. Another thing was, there is an immediate submission of the Inventory of the Official Receipts and Order of Payment Slip. Because of this, I try to go to the city proper to have it printed in the internet cafe. I just so thankful that my officemate offered to go there rather than me due to many clients coming in in the office.

I have no laptop with me for more than a month or two since it wont work anymore. It wont open and all it shows are dark and nothing to view. I do not have choice but to make it fix in the computer center. And also, we always had a fight with my nephew again for using their computer. It needs to sacrifice sometimes, that we must use our own money from the pocket for the work I am in now. It is just so sad that we the frontliner in the service has not given much attention to what we need. We might be given such need but there is a long process to do. Sometimes, it is so much discouraging about all these things. I just close my eyes not to count the things that I use to go to internet to have my report printed.

Also, yesterday, it makes me worry about my sister Hazel, whom I have learned from my sister Carina that sister Hazel is depressed. So much to my surprise, it is about lovelife. I can relate to her because I have been through a lot of pains in the past. But I pray to stay to have love in my heart than to have hate because it is not good for the health to have hatred and it makes me sick physically.

Today, I will go home to the barrio early since my mother got sick as she text me on my cellphone. She is not feeling well and have no equilibrium. I understand her because I have been through to that, too. Sometimes, we need to stop thinking to much because we will get crazy and depress. I want to exercise faith in my life and keep trusting the Lord even I do not know what it will lead me, because I know He knows what is best for me. Also what is best to all of us, we all just to trust and have faith.

Happy weekend to all of you. :D :D :D :D
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby jadegil6 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:30 pm

There are a lot of professions where a person winds up spending their own money to buy needed things in order to do a better job. Many times, that is what teachers do. From what I have witnessed over the years, you are a dedicated employee, EmEm, and you usually worry too much about the operations of your office. It seems like you are always going out of your way to take up the slack of other co-workers who fail to do their jobs, or live up to their responsibilities. I am wondering what (if anything) would happen if you just slacked off like your other officemates, and leave it up to fate whether you passed the inspections, or not. Maybe what you worry about is your sole responsibility, and the axe would fall on you in a failing grade for the inspection. I would think that it would be to the entire office's benefit to jump in and help you get the reports completed, and THEN you could all relax and not worry about what will happen. Maybe you have them all spoiled by now because they know you, and they know you will step up and take care of everything while they go out to play.
It isn't fair for you to have to spend your hard-earned salary on expenses that need to be paid by your department. Besides, December is just around the corner, and you need that money to buy me a Christmas gift. :P :lol:
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby m&m » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:46 pm

jadegil6 wrote:There are a lot of professions where a person winds up spending their own money to buy needed things in order to do a better job. Many times, that is what teachers do. From what I have witnessed over the years, you are a dedicated employee, EmEm, and you usually worry too much about the operations of your office. It seems like you are always going out of your way to take up the slack of other co-workers who fail to do their jobs, or live up to their responsibilities. I am wondering what (if anything) would happen if you just slacked off like your other officemates, and leave it up to fate whether you passed the inspections, or not. Maybe what you worry about is your sole responsibility, and the axe would fall on you in a failing grade for the inspection. I would think that it would be to the entire office's benefit to jump in and help you get the reports completed, and THEN you could all relax and not worry about what will happen. Maybe you have them all spoiled by now because they know you, and they know you will step up and take care of everything while they go out to play.
It isn't fair for you to have to spend your hard-earned salary on expenses that need to be paid by your department. Besides, December is just around the corner, and you need that money to buy me a Christmas gift. :P :lol:

I think there should be sweepstakes again, so that there will be something to receive on Christmas, jadegil6? :D :D :D :D

Today, our new fire marshal just have courtesy call with the City Mayor. As his first day of office here in the office, I raise the question who will be the collecting agent since our collecting agent is already fire marshal in one of the municipality here in Bukidnon.

My officemates, said, I should be the collecting agent. I do not have choice but to receive additional work load.

I just so happy that they trusted me on this matters, on money matters. On Monday, we will meet all together for more instructions and more details about our new work.
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby jadegil6 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:25 am

So happy to hear that you will be the new collecting agent there. I think you can now add a small tax to each collection, and then that tax will slowly accumulate to be enough to pay for the sweepstakes prizes. See how creative I can be? lol
It seems to me that adding to your workload is not something that you needed to do. I thought you were already the one who always stayed behind in the office to do the work while all the others went out to play. No wonder your officemates nominated you because they know you are accepting of new responsibilities, and that will allow them to relax while you do most of the work. Maybe you look at this as a promotion. Maybe you can also add an EmEm tax to those collections. :lol:
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby red » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:04 pm

I turned tv on early this morning while preparing the girls to school. I missed a lot of news til i heard this shutdown of offices in white palace. My little girl said "mommy if daddy can't get his money (pension for veteran) then we can't buy milk? Then i can't drink my milky?" She started crying. I told her no coz we are working we still can buy milk. So I switch to Nickelodeon channel instead watching news. :|
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum