What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby jadegil6 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:47 pm

I got an email from mystic this morning. He is home and recovering. He said all went well, and he is dealing with the accompanying pain that comes with the procedure. Thanks to all of you who have been praying for him. :)

On another subject.....the new website is getting off to a good start. One of the members is someone who many of you will recognize....Sir Edwin. His profile says he is now divorced, and he planned on being in the Philippines on January 4, possibly in Bukidnon. Maybe he'll go to the firestation in Valencia, and visit crisipicada. :)
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby lyrehc » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:23 am

jadegil6 wrote:I got an email from mystic this morning. He is home and recovering. He said all went well, and he is dealing with the accompanying pain that comes with the procedure. Thanks to all of you who have been praying for him. :)

On another subject.....the new website is getting off to a good start. One of the members is someone who many of you will recognize....Sir Edwin. His profile says he is now divorced, and he planned on being in the Philippines on January 4, possibly in Bukidnon. Maybe he'll go to the firestation in Valencia, and visit crisipicada. :)

well, i do recornize him at first i saw his profile :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: will i miss him in the forum hope he'll be back soon.... :D :D :D
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:14 pm

Yeah, I wish he'd come back to the forum again since he loved to post about his thoughts and daily activities. It got so many of us thought we knew so much about him although we had never really met in person. Maybe he will return someday.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby lyrehc » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:46 am

maybe one day hope will convince him from joining our forum again :D
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby cheryz » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:07 pm

its a cold day everyone... all i wanted is to sleep...zzzzzzzz :D
the rain wont stop here.... waiting for the sun to up... when it would be... hmmm...
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:33 am

hello everyone! i been washing our clothes for almost an hour the water so cold it like im freezing grrrrrr... anyone can feel the same with me?
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby red » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:45 pm

I can imagine the cold water. :D It is good day today here and it might snow tomorrow. I usually don't believe the prediction of the weather on smartphone. Went to have our girls checked on their eyes and they were prescribed for glasses but just for reading, computer use and some. Yesterday was exciting had the chance to watch seahawks playing. I can't believe i am now following football. My husband influenced me on this.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby crisipicada » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:38 pm

It has been a busy day for me since the business one stop shop for business licensing has been started since January 2. I am so happy that so far there has been no short of fire code fees collection and so i am glad that the Lord guides me always. It is almost half a million that has been collected until today and already deposited in the bank.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby cheryz » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:52 am

its been sunny here but the winds blew so cold its like you want to put more clothes in your body... been busy with my baby boy now his crawling and i love to watch over him... :lol:
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:51 pm

red wrote:I can imagine the cold water. :D It is good day today here and it might snow tomorrow. I usually don't believe the prediction of the weather on smartphone. Went to have our girls checked on their eyes and they were prescribed for glasses but just for reading, computer use and some. Yesterday was exciting had the chance to watch seahawks playing. I can't believe i am now following football. My husband influenced me on this.

We are getting cold weather down here in Texas, too. It may either snow tonight, or we will have an ice storm. I prefer the snow because ice storms are too dangerous and threaten loss of electric power.
Glad that your hubby has influenced you to start liking American football. There is only 2 games left this year...the Super Bowl, and the Pro Bowl. Very few watch the Pro Bowl because nobody cares who wins, but there will be many millions of people watching the Super Bowl. I predict that Denver Broncos will beat Seattle Seahawks, but I will be rooting for the Seahawks. The media is calling this the Pot Bowl because the two teams that are playing are from states that have recently legalized marijuana (called pot).
jadegil6
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum