What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby cheryz » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:06 pm

a very nice morning everyone, have a blessed day.
sleep day ive waked up by my little baby boy early at 2:am in the morning and he wanted to go out and play, i feel so very sleep but i couldn't sleep while his awake, even my eyes still close my mind is on him so i gave him what he want, we play, after an hour, he feel tired again i thank god for but after 30 mins he woke up again ill really mad but i couldn't get mad to my little boy, i really love him until 6:00am in the morning, then i should do, i dont sleep ill make our breakfast instead.. now ill try to sleep because his sleeping just give a little time to check online mails. :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby angel » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:04 am

its really late around 11:57pm here Philippines time, its about time to sleep for me because i have a duty tomorrow, i cant sleep, coz i keep on thinking about my report, i know thats right computation but it doesn't match why o why my brain is not working it make me upset :oops: ., i cant sleep until now. so i decide to open my email to get my stress off and try to watch funny movie but it couldn't help. what should i do? :oops:
angel

Postby cheryz » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:50 am

a day full of happiness with my baby and me.. bonding time together makes my life worthy. life with out my son is bitterness when he came my life has a meaning, full of joy. :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby angel » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:28 pm

a day before is a mess but now my day was so great. because it my rest day yoohoo.. :D stressful day was over now its time to relax and enjoy the moment with my family. happy day today. good vibes everyone.. Godbless us. :)
angel

Postby wayne208 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:33 am

I had a Great Day Had a Great Visit with 1 Brother and 1 Sister . Plus I got My Truck back today and it is running Very good .. I can only hope it keeps running for awhile
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:13 am

it seems not good weather here, early in the morning the rain keeps pouring, my isn't that good, i feel when its raining all i want is to sleep :) and to eat :D i hope it wont rain tomorrow.
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:34 pm

Cheryz .. Please send that rain to California as We really need it Badly . It was nice here today and around 80 degrees .. That is about 5 degrees warmer then usual . So I did Almost Nothing other then some Yard work . The Yard work got old early and Hot . So I just kicked back and put the dishes in the Dish Washer .
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:44 am

wayne, if i can lol :lol: i will send it to you., i pray that it will rain to california :D
i just woke up here and its raining again.. its really cold outside no wonder that people are in their houses. :D no work do to but sleep. :D
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:44 pm

Cheryz .. Thanks I do hope We get some Rain soon .. Otherwise the Farmers and everyone else will have a Really Tough Year . Thank You for Your Prayers . I will Pray That it stops raining so much their
wayne208

Postby angel » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:01 am

busy day today, many clients in our store :D tired but happy to serve them. my co-workers i know even they tired but the smile in their face i still there. :D just a blessfull day today. hope we have a busy day tomorrow so we can have our quota. :D
angel

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum