What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby wayne208 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:51 am

Sir Michael the people here are The Best , I believe they really care about People ,, Angel Thank You for the Prayers .. Plus We got a Little rain today here in California . Thank You for sending the rain to Us .
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:54 am

i just got home from my alumni batch, i did have fun and enjoy and happy to see them again for almost 13 years. but it was too early to come home because i brought my son i decided to go home coz his crying. maybe next alumni i will come again to see high school friends and be with them for a long hours .
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:03 am

Cheryz .. I hope You had fun at the Alumni meeting . I have been to my High School's 40 Anniversary .. I was surprised by the way some people had changed . Me I will Never go to another High School Reunion . The last time I went was a waste of time and money
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:55 am

yeah i did had fun wayne. seeing some friends and chit chat with them even a little time but still im happy knowing some on their great success and some didnt. i just only pay our registration fee for 100 php. happy and enjoy yesterday alumni homecoming.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:02 am

one of my friend arrived from kuwait she invited me to lunch in their house. i'll bring my baby coz shes one of my godmothers in baptism of my baby.s happy to see her again after 2 years shes been working. we chat together with her family. i enjoy spend time together with one of my closest friend. tired of the end of the day but happy. :)
cheryz

Postby angel » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:32 am

i had a great day having bonding time with my family. sunday is the most wonderful day every week. happy together, eating, laughing, love love love.. i feel relax by sleeping. :D
angel

Postby cheryz » Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:25 am

i finish my laundry, this day im so very tired. but im not done yet because tomorrow ill be washed my son clothes :( tomorrow is another day full of house works :D this is life.
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:32 am

I also did my Laundry today .. Then I went out and got My Mom and I something to eat for Lunch . I offered to cook But My Mother said No .
wayne208

Postby angel » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:33 am

yes cheryz life would be goes on inspite of many obligations everyday, its our daily routine :D im happy even i only do work work and work after that house, sleep, eat, take a bath, commute, work again,.... thats life for me. :D good day everyone. God bless us.
angel

Postby cheryz » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:37 pm

yeah it is angel... thats life..
feels so tired done with my house chores. now its time to relax with my baby. sleeping time in a afternoon.i hope i can sleep well.
cheryz

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum