What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby angel » Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:17 am

i cant get over with the hot summer here super duper hot. like you wanna eat more Halo halo everyday and drink more cold water to ease the hot weather here. so whats up guys. hot summer here enjoy.
angel

Postby wayne208 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:26 pm

It is only 95 degrees here in Northern California .. When it gets over 100 then I start getting Warm .. I also drink a Lot of Cold Water and Relax a Lot .
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:32 pm

i wake up early in the morning because my sister came over visit me and my baby boy. happy to see her :D, later i will attend one of my friend wedding excited to witness there marriage ceremony and the new chapter of her life. :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby angel » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:17 am

watching new tv show in one of popular tv station. so really great series love stories called legal wife so amazing story.i like to watch everyday ill try not to skip it. love the cast so nice they carry each rule. happy day..
angel

Postby wayne208 » Thu May 01, 2014 12:22 am

The only T.V series I watch Regular is NCIS and NCIS LA .. I like both shows a Lot . Great Actors and good story Lines . That makes it a Must See for Me .. Besides You have Abby in NCIS and Kinsey in NCIS LA .
wayne208

Postby angel » Thu May 01, 2014 2:07 am

no work for today because its a labor day. happy for me and my little girl. bonding time again. i miss my little one. i sip a shake for a hot weather here in bacolold. watching movie with chips and shake. :)
angel

Postby cheryz » Thu May 01, 2014 9:02 am

a lovely day spending time with my family.. its labor day here no work but me im still working hehehe working in the house :lol: house chores and taking care my baby. but still im happy doing it no day off for a mom. spending time with love ones specially my baby was worth it. now i have time to check mails coz his sleeping now its my time to relax. Good night everyone. end of april now facing the month of may.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Thu May 01, 2014 7:29 pm

good morning everyone.. have a blessed friday (TGIF) :) im just finish my breakfast now take time to go online coz my baby still sleeping zzz :) later will do my chores. GOD bless us. :)
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Fri May 02, 2014 12:30 am

It is still Thursday here in California .. I keep forgetting that The Philippines are 13 hours ahead of us Time wise .. Today was a Peaceful day With a Long visit with My Mother here . But also kind of making Me nervous as I have been unable to get a hold of My Friend who Is very Ill . I called her House and the hospital and Found out Nothing . So Now I am Getting a Little worried . I will pray that she comes through this fine . May God watch over and Bless Us All
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Fri May 02, 2014 10:15 am

i feel sorry for your friend i hope he/she is fine. just take a little time to pray for him/her i know God is with us all the time. it 12:15am here and im still up coz my baby only this time he sleep super late.im really tired carrying him so im gonna sleep now. take care everyone. :)
cheryz

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum