What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby cheryz » Fri May 02, 2014 10:53 pm

im surprise thats raining here, im so happy today. i got a blessings so thankful for this. i thank God for this blessing that gave me and to this forum.. now i can buy new stuff for my baby. :D super happy.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Sat May 03, 2014 1:07 am

Cheryz .. I think it is great that You can Buy New Stuff for Your little one . I remember as a Kid coming home from school and changing out of My Nice School clothes into My Play clothes .. My Mom would really get Mad if We did not change before going out to Play . I thank God For My Family who have supported Me as I support them , My Friend is a Girl and other then a Kiss on the cheek during Her Birthday .. We have never Kissed . It would have messed up a Great friendship .. If You get Tired of that Rain in The Philippines Please send it to California . ;) Thank You
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Sun May 04, 2014 2:30 am

i just watch the tv the rain here is only artificial rain because here in the philippines tv news is El Nino.
i spend time with my son today we went to church after that we go home. :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Mon May 05, 2014 4:45 am

im so happy today because i treat my baby and weve been to mall buy some groceries and diapers for him. but on the other side i really hurt as a mother because my baby this morning got fell on the bed i got nervous about him. he wont stop crying and crying but after an hour hes fine i just put an ice to his head. now his recovering on his bruises on his head. i feel so sad about what happen to my baby. :(
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Mon May 05, 2014 3:59 pm

Cheryz .. I hope and Pray Your Little Boy is OK .. I know that kids fall all the time and get bruises and Bumps . But 99% of the time everything works Out Great for them .
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Tue May 06, 2014 12:53 am

thank you wayne for your prayers. :) now my baby doing fine he keep on smiling unlike yesterday i think his ok. :) i dont do my chores today but keep an eye to my son and i will give my time to him. :)
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Fri May 09, 2014 12:11 am

Cheryz .. You must be a Good Mother .. As My Mother said that Good Mothers worry all the time . I am glad Your Boy is feeling better and I hope and Pray He recovers fully soon .
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Fri May 09, 2014 9:45 am

thank you wayne, :D his feeling better now he keeps me smile all the time with the cutie smiling eyes he has. my tiredness of taking care of him makes worth it of seeing him ok. this coming sunday say happy mothers day to all moms here and to your wifes too. :D
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Sat May 10, 2014 12:18 am

Happy Mother's Day to all the Ladies here . I Hope that Each and everyone of You Have a Great Day .
wayne208

Postby jadegil6 » Sat May 10, 2014 11:02 pm

Good post Wayne. I also want to thank all of the Moms who frequent this forum, and to wish you all a very Happy Mother's Day, too. :)
jadegil6
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum