What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby mercedez » Tue May 27, 2014 9:59 am

hello everyone....
i want to have friends here and meet my soulmate someday. i hope its ok to post some thoughts here. i registered last december but sad to say that im busy and no time to internet. im glad im welcome here one of my friend told me this site. hope you can accept me here. thank you. :)
mercedez

Postby cheryz » Wed May 28, 2014 3:39 am

still raining here but still id go out to visit a friend we chat and eat some merienda in there house. i just got home. now ill do some house chores. the rain wont stop maybe in how many days maybe because of low pressure area.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Wed May 28, 2014 11:56 pm

Today was Not a Great Day .. My Friend Lost some toes to Diabetes . First She lost Half of her foot and Now the rest of her Toes on that foot .. I pray She gets well soon even if the odds are against that . Her troubles made Mine feel like nothing . She does not Want Me to see her while She is in such Pain .. So I am out of the loop ?? That really Sucks .
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Thu May 29, 2014 4:52 am

i feel sorry for your friend i hope she will have strength for struggling for diabetes. i hope she will be feel better soon. it really feel bad when you have a friend that kind of illness.
my day was exhausted today, we went to a mall here buy some stuff as we go home the hot weather really make you a bad day i got headache really irritating. yesterday its raining today hot weather maybe tomorrow raining again? it makes you crazy about it.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby angel » Thu May 29, 2014 10:21 am

thanks GOD im free tomorrow its my rest day. im not tired if the next day is my off really happy super :D coz i can sleep and eat the whole day.. now checking some emails and social media online. a two months that super busy schedule, pressure from work. now and the next next week i can smile coz my bosses are going to the other branches :D but still i can busy but not so pressure :). i really love this job even sometimes im too tired and pressure with it. my day was happy and tired. :)
angel

Postby jadegil6 » Thu May 29, 2014 9:49 pm

Tough to hear about your friend's problems with her health, Wayne. I hope she will be able o overcome, and still lead a quality life.
I have been at home since last Friday, waiting for the rains to stop so I can work again. I was able to work most of the day today, and I'm scheduled for some repairs again tomorrow. I thought I was going to San Antonio Tuesday morning, but the rains postponed that project. I have 2 parking lots for shopping centers there that I have to fill potholes, and set some new signs into concrete. I don't usually do that type of work, but my client trusts me, and wants me to go there to do that, so to keep her happy, I will go. I'll stay in a motel while I am there (at her expense) because it is a 90 minute drive, and I don't want to spend 3 hours a day driving, plus the cost of gasoline is too much.
I had a bad accident in April of 1998 when I was working for this same client. I was re-roofing a shopping center, and when I stepped from the roof to the ladder, the ladder fell and so did I. Ouch!!!
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby cheryz » Thu May 29, 2014 10:55 pm

ill pray for your safeness sir michael in doing at work.
i woke up late because of my son at 3am he wake up and as a mother i have to wake up too to give some milk until he get sleep me just hard time to sleep . now im still tired and want to sleep again. my house chores not done yet :(
cheryz

Postby mercedez » Fri May 30, 2014 9:20 am

me and my friend went to a mall and try our luck to be on the job fair. we sent our portfolio in many companies and hope they can call us for the exam and interview.
mercedez

Postby angel » Fri May 30, 2014 10:01 am

my daughter and i got a bonding mother and daughter i really miss it so many works to do last two months so we dont have so much time to spend. now im tired spending time with her but so much fun to be with her all the time. thank you for this day. Good night everyone.
angel

Postby cheryz » Fri May 30, 2014 10:58 pm

im finished my laundry. house hold chores is done now i have time for my self :D and my baby is sleeping but by and by he may awake coz he sleep in a little time so i have to rush to have some shower first and eat. have a nice day. the sun is up i hope it wont rain again coz my laundry is not dry. ;)
cheryz

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum