Are You Really Happy?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Are You Really Happy?

Postby m&m » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:50 pm

Hello everyone. Please share about what makes you happy while living on earth! Thanks :D
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Re: Are You Really Happy?

Postby red » Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:04 am

I am happy because Jesus loves me and saved me. Makes me happy watching my girls grow healthy and beautiful and good. Makes me happy living in contentment with a loving and supportive husband. :)
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby chaychay644 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:04 am

Well, I am happy because I am alive :) :) whenever I wake up in the morning, my love oness are ok and they're all in good health :) :) those are the things that makes me happy :) :)
Last edited by chaychay644 on Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
chaychay644

Postby m&m » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:39 pm

red wrote:I am happy because Jesus loves me and saved me. Makes me happy watching my girls grow healthy and beautiful and good. Makes me happy living in contentment with a loving and supportive husband. :)

Thank you red. Yap, Godly contentment is great gain. :)
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby ms.sin17 » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:10 am

I am not really happy with my Life because I dont go to school like my classmates before do.. :cry: My parents can't afford the tuition fee in school thats why I'm idling. And I cant get a job yet because I am not yet 18.. :cry: I really hope to go to school this year. I always pray to God before going to sleep that He will give a very BiG MiRACLE this year to get me back to school. But yet, Im aLsO happy that my family is in a good condition. :)

Whatever emotion that we feel, wether its happy or sad, all we have to do is to pray untO GOD because He never leaves us behind.

GLory be upon His name! :D :D :D :D
Everything eLse that is happening in the earth is tempOrary, yOu cOnsider, everything that is gOing On is just Vanity. . .
ms.sin17

Postby chaychay644 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:30 am

Yes, I am very happy of my life...I am very thankful to God that he gave me Wisdom and for giving me a lot of blessings..my mom is such a very supportive person and I owe everything to her from the moment I was born and until I graduated from college..hopefully this year I will take up Masters Degree..

I am also happy coz I have lots of friends that stays there through thick and thin...
chaychay644

Postby ms.sin17 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:57 pm

I am very muCh happy tOday :D because I am gOing back tO school again this semester! Praise the Lord!!! :D :D :D :D I just hope that I can make it untiL the very end! I hOpe that God will continue give me mercy and grace upOn paying all the tuitiOn fees and accOuntabiLities in school as well as in studying cause the cOurse that I am abOut tO take is very hard! I just want tO pray tO the Lord that He will prOvide my needs particularly in my studies! :)

May the Lord Jesus cOntinue His Grace and Mercy upOn us! :D :D :D :D
Everything eLse that is happening in the earth is tempOrary, yOu cOnsider, everything that is gOing On is just Vanity. . .
ms.sin17

Postby chaychay644 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:29 am

ms.sin17 wrote:I am very muCh happy tOday :D because I am gOing back tO school again this semester! Praise the Lord!!! :D :D :D :D I just hope that I can make it untiL the very end! I hOpe that God will continue give me mercy and grace upOn paying all the tuitiOn fees and accOuntabiLities in school as well as in studying cause the cOurse that I am abOut tO take is very hard! I just want tO pray tO the Lord that He will prOvide my needs particularly in my studies! :)

May the Lord Jesus cOntinue His Grace and Mercy upOn us! :D :D :D :D

I am glad to hear that girl...I wish that you could achieve whatever goal you have in your life..good luck and all I wish you all the best..
chaychay644

Postby mjsty » Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:08 am

everyday is a gift for me and therefore my very good reason to become happy for i know that GOD unconditionally loved me...
"d0nt giVE UP jUst PRAY it w0rks!!!"
mjsty

Postby joshfink » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:31 pm

Despite all of the problems we face in this life, underneath it all God is letting you know in his still sweet voice that we are precious in his sight and that our eternity will be filled with pure joy and love and all the suffering we experience in this life will be forgotten. Thank you Lord!!!
Joshua Matthew Fink
joshfink

Next

Return to General Forum