Airport security

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Airport security

Postby jadegil6 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:12 pm

First there was the shoe bomber, and now we all have to take off our shoes as we pass through airport security.

Now there has been the underwear bomber. Uh-oh...
jadegil6
Site Admin

Re: Airport security

Postby Chas » Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:34 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

All passengers will have to 'go commando' ** :oops: :o :shock:

** go commando is UK slang for not wearing any underwear under your clothes, not sure if the phrase is used in any other country. One 'gay' minor TV celebrity in the UK always used to state he 'went commando' so his trousers hung smoothly. Too much information :D
Chas

Postby crisipicada » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:24 pm

have you heard the news about Airport personnel resigned from their work especially pilot and stewardess in the Philippines? This is due to high salary offered from other company to other country. Flight schedules are affected and i hope all things will be okay. :D :D :D
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby red » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:39 pm

Chas wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

** go commando is UK slang for not wearing any underwear under your clothes, not sure if the phrase is used in any other country. One 'gay' minor TV celebrity in the UK always used to state he 'went commando' so his trousers hung smoothly. Too much information :D

Ha!ha! thats crazy...I have my own version "ring my bell"(for the boys)..lol
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby red » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:43 pm

I came up such version for those who wears boxer shorts....silly! no underwear at all? !! i cant imagine... :lol:
red

Postby tom » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:28 pm

jadegil6 wrote:First there was the shoe bomber, and now we all have to take off our shoes as we pass through airport security.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    this is the first i've seen of this topic... funny stuff...
    by the way, chas... if you are still wondering if the phrase "go commando" is known and used in other countries, i can say i'm familiar with it and know what it means... so i assume most americans are familiar with its meaning, although i rarely ever hear it used...
    i do wonder, however, about the etymology of it... i.e. how it came to be used to mean "not wearing underpants"....
    according to one website, this is the answer:
    "Many Scottish Highlanders don't wear anything under kilts.

The major reason as far as I'm concerned, is that wearing a kilt without underwear is unbelievably comfortable.

The sense of freedom that you experience, could not be more natural, especially when you compare it to the restraints of trousers (pants).

I have never actually worn a kilt with underwear beneath it, for me it would be totally unthinkable.

So how did this much talked about tradition, become so popular amongst Scottish Highlanders?

Well it started with the Scottish Highland Regiments, and found it's way into the civilian population.

This is where the terms "going regimental" or "going commando" originated."
    another website says:
    "A kilt covers the body from the waist down to the centre of the knees... Tradition has it that a "true Scotsman" should wear nothing under his kilt."
Last edited by tom on Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image"Weep not! Behold! the Lion of the tribe of Judah is victorious... and His kingdom will never end." (rev.5; luke 1:30-33;isaiah 9:6-7,11:1-10)
tom

Postby tom » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:59 pm

red wrote:
Chas wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

Ha!ha! thats crazy...I have my own version "ring my bell"(for the boys)..lol
    :lol: ... reading red's "version" reminded me of a euphemism for a man's private parts i heard many years ago when i was just a kid... "ding-dong daddy and the southern bells"... that phrase hadn't crossed my mind in years... and i never hear it used anymore, so i assume it is no longer in common use...
    for those who don't know... back in those days (when i was young) the term "southern belles" meant "debutante" young women from the southern states (in the u.s.a.)... in those days, debutantes were usually from wealthier families... so i'm guessing the phrase was meant to be both shocking and "humorous" :roll: ...
    p.s. i don't know why i posted this... as it is only an obscure memory of a rather silly (and potentially offensive) slang phrase i heard many decades ago... i can't imagine how it will be benefit anyone, or help anyone become closer and more intimate with Jesus... (unless, of course, you feel led to pray for my soul :lol: )...
    if i've offended, i ask your forgiveness... (romans 14:19-21; and romans 14:13-14)...
    "all things are permissible, but not all things are helpful and beneficial... all things are permissible, but not all things are constructive and edifying."- (1corinthians 10:23-24)... "let us therefore pursue what leads to peace and to mutual edification"- (romans 14:19)...
Last edited by tom on Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image"Weep not! Behold! the Lion of the tribe of Judah is victorious... and His kingdom will never end." (rev.5; luke 1:30-33;isaiah 9:6-7,11:1-10)
tom

Postby red » Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:31 pm

I dont mind talking about this stuff....Im just wondering how those guys feel about wearing boxer shorts....how could that be so comfy? hahahahah (like the bells ringing huh) :lol: There was this pinay actress she confessed about liking not wearing pantys...ooppssss....i think its gross... :lol:
red

Postby red » Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:42 pm

jadegil6 wrote:First there was the shoe bomber, and now we all have to take off our shoes as we pass through airport security.

Isn't it that the x-ray in airports can see through even to our underwear? if that's so, they can detect if theres bomb underneath.
red

Postby Chas » Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:49 pm

Boxer Shorts allow the equipment to swing free and are thought more healthy as they let the air circulate and stop the important bits overheating. Overheating being a cause of male infertility. As an aside as I type this on my laptop on my lap, I understand this is not a good idea if you want kids as the heat from the laptop causes those important bits to overheat.

I understand the ladies go 'commando' to avoid the dreaded VPL (visible panty line) if wearing a close fitting dress. Though the advent of thongs/T backs has reduced this fashion faux pas. I was reading an article about the paparazzi, the photographers who stalk celebrities, and one of the 'money shots' they try and get is as a lady exits a car and exposes more than she intends. it seems it is not unusual for these celebrities to go commando as they try and ensure a flawless look. Yes folks - the world is going mad and some people have very strange priorities in life.

At the moment only luggage is X-Rayed as excessive exposure to X-Rays causes cancer. Humans just go through a metal detector. Though I understand that a new imaging machine is being trialled at some airports that does give a view down to the skin. There has been some concern in the UK papers (these same upstanding members of society that pay the paparazzi for their money shots) about the potential for inappropriate use of the images gathered from these machines.
Chas

Next

Return to General Forum