what's your reason in searching love on the web?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

what's your reason in searching love on the web?

Postby Tears08 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:45 am

i just wondered anyone's reason on why they keep searching no matter how many times they fail nor get hurt. as for me, my reason is just simple as can be: i want to find the very right one that destined to me so that i will be happy till the rest of my life. so what's yours? ;)
Tears08

Re: what's your reason in searching love on the web?

Postby abufarsi » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:45 pm

I am not so afraid of being hurt as tears is.

But nobody deliberately steps in front of troubles.

I am here because I have been to the Philippines before and many parts I really liked. Some things were very hard for me to take as well, but, overall a positive experience.

I share the same ideas on family, Christian morality, as most Filipinos. Simply moving to the Philippines is so costly that it is prohibitive, I am so tired of starting over in new places. Plus, staying in just one place there severely limits those who I can interview as to potential GFs because if you date one, the next is sure to know, gossip is everywhere, and think you "fickle".

Children in my home makes a home for me. My choices here are limited to people near my age, and most of those can't make um or don't want children.
abufarsi

Postby crisipicada » Mon May 16, 2011 3:19 am

i am afraid to be hurt over and over again. it makes me sick and cannot breathe well.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:36 pm

crisipicada wrote:i am afraid to be hurt over and over again. it makes me sick and cannot breathe well.

Yes, Crisi, it is not fun to get hurt! I pray your hurts will disappear, and that the Lord will heal you and make you strong. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Return to General Forum