"The way to a man's heart is.......... ?"

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

"The way to a man's heart is.......... ?"

Postby tom » Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:48 pm

the old saying: "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach" doesn't seem to apply to me or be true for me... based on my experiences. i'm curious to see what the other men think... and i'm even more curious to read what the women think is the best way to a man's heart. :?: :D
Image"Weep not! Behold! the Lion of the tribe of Judah is victorious... and His kingdom will never end." (rev.5; luke 1:30-33;isaiah 9:6-7,11:1-10)
tom

Re: "The way to a man's heart is.......... ?"

Postby Chas » Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:01 am

Think of a gauge for what men think about the most. It has Sex on one end and Food/Beer at the other. As the man ages the needle moves across the dial from Sex to Food/Beer.

So I suppose the way to a mans heart is great sex and food. I am just so shallow :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chas

Postby crisipicada » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:27 am

Chas wrote:Think of a gauge for what men think about the most. It has Sex on one end and Food/Beer at the other. As the man ages the needle moves across the dial from Sex to Food/Beer.

So I suppose the way to a mans heart is great sex and food. I am just so shallow :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ohuhhhhhhhh
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby lovely » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:24 am

tom wrote:the old saying: "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach" doesn't seem to apply to me or be true for me... based on my experiences. i'm curious to see what the other men think... and i'm even more curious to read what the women think is the best way to a man's heart. :?: :D

The same as to woman. It is through concern and love as well
lovely

Postby m&m » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:08 am

The way to a woman's heart is: sincerity, care, love, attention and most of all being affectionate to her.
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby crisipicada » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:12 am

m&m wrote:The way to a woman's heart is: sincerity, care, love, attention and most of all being affectionate to her.

It is hard for the man or woman to be inloved, but one thing is: I believe that a man/woman fall for you because of your love to him also, love reciprocate :D :D :D
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby ms.sin17 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:52 am

m&m wrote:The way to a woman's heart is: sincerity, care, love, attention and most of all being affectionate to her.

Your right m&m.. that's the way to a woman's heart.. :D :D
Everything eLse that is happening in the earth is tempOrary, yOu cOnsider, everything that is gOing On is just Vanity. . .
ms.sin17

Postby purex » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:26 am

ms.sin17 wrote:

Your right m&m.. that's the way to a woman's heart.. :D :D

Be positive to find your true love. Be loving to someone and someone will love you in return
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby Chas » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:05 am

Tell me - is offering to share my beer being affectionate? :lol: :lol: Only joking - sorry could not resist it.

I would never share my beer :lol: :lol:

Perhaps somebody could explain why I am such a failure in finding love. :lol: :lol:
Chas

Postby tom » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:18 am

Chas wrote:

Tell me - is offering to share my beer being affectionate? :lol: :lol: Only joking - sorry could not resist it.

I would never share my beer :lol: :lol:

Perhaps somebody could explain why I am such a failure in finding love. :lol: :lol:

hehehe :lol:
Image"Weep not! Behold! the Lion of the tribe of Judah is victorious... and His kingdom will never end." (rev.5; luke 1:30-33;isaiah 9:6-7,11:1-10)
tom

Next

Return to General Forum