EL NIñO PHENOMENON

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

EL NIñO PHENOMENON

Postby ms.sin17 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:21 am

I cant beLieve abOut this news that I am hearing nOw! :o I am shOcked, imagine? because Of the EL Niño phenOmenOn, in La Union, there were 3,000 chickens died because Of dehydratiOn, they dO nOt have enOugh water tO drink thats why they died. The saLes Of eggs came dOwn cause the price is nOt LOwer thOugh eggs became smaLLer.. :| In Magat Dam, the fishes aLsO died due tO the hOtness Of the water.. They were fLOating, as day by day cOmes, numerOus fishes are fLOating dead! :? :? Fish pOnds came Out Of water! ALL yOu can see is Land that is breaking.. And in DipOLOg City, peOpLe were very happy cause the small shrimps are gOing tO the riverbanks, they were getting it fOr there fOod.. They said, small shrimps gOt there because they are searching fOr a cool pLace.. Small shrimps are safe tO eat thOugh. The dOctOrs dOubt if the fishes that fOund dead in Magat Dam is safe tO eat.. :? This is very aLarming! PLus the rOtating brOwnOut here in MindanaO! This is very disgusting.. :? :cry:
Everything eLse that is happening in the earth is tempOrary, yOu cOnsider, everything that is gOing On is just Vanity. . .
ms.sin17

Re: EL NIñO PHENOMENON

Postby Chas » Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:22 am

The Magat dam incident sounds a bit fishy to me unless the water was pretty shallow. Water has a built in safety mechanism for fish in that it is at its densest at 4 degrees C. Dense water sinks so the deep water should stay cool. I wonder if the heat encouraged poisonous algae to grow which either the fish ate or which took the oxygen out of the water so the fish died.

Whatever, it is not nice. Ironic that here we have had a few days of heavy rain. Shame we cannot ship the excess water over to you :ugeek:
Chas

Postby jadegil6 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:32 pm

El Nino has different effects on other parts of the world. Although it has resulted in a lack of rain for the Philippines, it has brought a great deal of rain to us in Texas. Central Texas was experiencing a 2 year drought. Our main lake was 40 feet below it's normal full level. But because of El Nino, we have had about 25 inches of rain in 3 months, and the lake is now 3 feet above it's full level...and it is a BIG lake...over 65 miles long.
It s being predicted that this El Nino induced weather pattern will continue for another 4 months. I don't know how it is affecting the rest of the Philippines. Are there any Forum members living in other provinces who can comment on the effects of El Nino?
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby crisipicada » Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:09 am

jadegil6 wrote:El Nino has different effects on other parts of the world. Although it has resulted in a lack of rain for the Philippines, it has brought a great deal of rain to us in Texas. Central Texas was experiencing a 2 year drought. Our main lake was 40 feet below it's normal full level. But because of El Nino, we have had about 25 inches of rain in 3 months, and the lake is now 3 feet above it's full level...and it is a BIG lake...over 65 miles long.
It s being predicted that this El Nino induced weather pattern will continue for another 4 months. I don't know how it is affecting the rest of the Philippines. Are there any Forum members living in other provinces who can comment on the effects of El Nino?

Luzon part are almost in the state of calamity already so with in Visayas. Please pray for us and the whole world
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby ms.sin17 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:51 pm

AccOrding tO the news, we must pray diLigentLy fOr a rain in Order tO survive in this situatiOn.. :( As we can see in the news, there are LOts Of prOperties and imfrastractures that has been severLy ruined by the EL NIñO phenOmenOn.. :oops: Me tOo.. I cOnsider it aLready in my prayers cause there are sO many peOpLe whO are very affected in it, incLuding us here in MindanaO.. :? :? Lets cOntinue Our prayers tO the LOrd and cOnsider this kind Of situatiOn in Our prayers.. :geek:
Everything eLse that is happening in the earth is tempOrary, yOu cOnsider, everything that is gOing On is just Vanity. . .
ms.sin17

Postby chaychay644 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:32 am

crisipicada wrote:
Luzon part are almost in the state of calamity already so with in Visayas. Please pray for us and the whole world

so, far..I am very thankful that here in Samar, were not really affected with this phenomena.. :) :) :)
chaychay644

Postby purex » Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:44 pm

chaychay644 wrote:
crisipicada wrote:

so, far..I am very thankful that here in Samar, were not really affected with this phenomena.. :) :) :)

As of March 5, 2010, yesterday, President of the Philippines, Her Excellency Gloria Macapagal Arroyo, declared that Mindanao is in water crisis. There is rotating brown out all over Mindanao. May God protect us
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby chaychay644 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:46 pm

purex wrote:so, far..I am very thankful that here in Samar, were not really affected with this phenomena.. :) :) :) [/color]

As of March 5, 2010, yesterday, President of the Philippines, Her Excellency Gloria Macapagal Arroyo, declared that Mindanao is in water crisis. There is rotating brown out all over Mindanao. May God protect us[/quote]

I hope the government will do something in order to solve the said crisis.. :) :)
chaychay644

Postby purex » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:06 am

chaychay644 wrote:
purex wrote:so, far..I am very thankful that here in Samar, were not really affected with this phenomena.. :) :) :) [/color]

As of March 5, 2010, yesterday, President of the Philippines, Her Excellency Gloria Macapagal Arroyo, declared that Mindanao is in water crisis. There is rotating brown out all over Mindanao. May God protect us

I hope the government will do something in order to solve the said crisis.. :) :) [/quote]

They they doing their best as they can. just hoping that it will rain.
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby crisipicada » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:14 am

ms.sin17 wrote:AccOrding tO the news, we must pray diLigentLy fOr a rain in Order tO survive in this situatiOn.. :( As we can see in the news, there are LOts Of prOperties and imfrastractures that has been severLy ruined by the EL NIñO phenOmenOn.. :oops: Me tOo.. I cOnsider it aLready in my prayers cause there are sO many peOpLe whO are very affected in it, incLuding us here in MindanaO.. :? :? Lets cOntinue Our prayers tO the LOrd and cOnsider this kind Of situatiOn in Our prayers.. :geek:

Hahahhaha politicians are now focusing on how to solve problem on rotating brownout in Mindanao. Wow also the political candidates 2010, have you heard the news in ABS-CBN?
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Next

Return to General Forum