LOve yOur ENEMY

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

LOve yOur ENEMY

Postby ms.sin17 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:55 pm

I was in my chiLdhOod days when I first heared it. And this past week, as I read On the bibLe, I am refreshed again.. :P I am sO amazed by this, "LOve yOur ENEMY". WOw! Isnt that hard tO dO?? HOw cOuLd yOu LOve yOur enemy? HOw cOuLd yOu LOve sOmeOne is nOt treating yOu nice? Backbiting yOu Or betraying yOu? This is a very tOugh thing tO dO! :? As Of nOw, I cannOt say that I have enemy[thank GOd], but I can caLL thOse peOpLe as my enemy when they are LoOking me dOwn, disLikes me, hates me, ignOres me, dOesnt LOve and etc. There are sO many meanings Of enemy in Our Life thOugh.. YOu can say nOw that I wiLL LOve my enemy starting nOw yet whn the situatiOn cOmes that sOmebOdy is quareLLing yOu, it wiLL nOt be easy tO shOw that yOu wiLL LOve yOur enemy and just cOnsider him/her. I have tried this when my friends quareLLed me. They said nasty and rude things abOut me.. :? :cry: I cried because my weaknesses are reveaLed befOre me, actuaLLy, I gOt very hurt cause thOse are my cLOsest friends. When I read this Line in the bibLe, I have reaLLy put it On my mind that I must appLy this in my Life, I wOuLd LOve tO see myseLf tOo if I can reaLLy deny my anger Or hatred tO my enemy and rather LOve him/her. I was tested by that time, weLL, I am a very sensitive and weak persOn, I easiLy cry, when I can say at that time that we are enemy Of my friends, I remembered what the bibLe said, a man whO is very cLOse tOme advised me what shOuLd I dO and then kneLt befOre the LOrd.. I cried and I asked fOr the fOrgiveness Of my sins and I aLsO prayed that pLease fOrgive them Of what things they had tOLd me. Right after that, thOugh I dO nOt knOw where Or what pOint I have mistake, I taLked tO them and I asked fOr fOrgiveness tO them if I had dOne sOmething.. At first, they did nOt easiLy respOnd abOut what I am asking, but Praise GOd that He had tOuched there hearts and then we are aLL Ok nOw! :D I am happy fOr the man whO advised me and I thank the LOrd tO that I have appLied what had I remembered! I deny myseLf and instead Of hating them Or saying baCk nasty and rude wOrds tO them I LOved them! :D And aLsO thOse enemies that I have nOw, they are my reLatives, they LoOking me dOwn, they dOnt have respect On me but nOw, instead Of hating them, I rather dOnt mind thOse things Or deeds that they have shOwed me. I dO nOt want tO get angry with them, I reaLized yOu wiLL reaLLy be bLessed if yOu wiLL LOve yOur enemy.. fOr what wiLL yOu gain if yOu wiLL OnLy LOve thOse peOpLe whO LOves yOu baCk? Then wiLL Grace Of the LOrd wiLL shOw yOu His Grace and Mercy.. I reaLized LOving yOur enemy is very hard.. extremeLy hard because we have Our dispOsitiOns and aLsO pride.. but this is nOt a matter Of reward that GOd wiLL give yOu.. rather this is a matter being a gOod persOn Like the LOrd Jesus! Imagine? Our ancestOrs, Adam and Eve betrayed the LOrd by eating the tree Of knOwLedge Of gOod and eviL but what had the LOrd did? He did nOt destrOyed them but He waited the right time fOr Him tO cOme On Earth, crucified and died On the crOss tO save us.. HOw marveLOus His LOve fOr us is! Thats is hOw I see the LOrd tO be a pattern, He LOves thOse peOpLe whO hate Him.. I am greatLy tOuched my this reveLatiOn.. May GOd bLess us in every steps that we are taking in Our Life! HOw we need tO have a heart fuLL Of LOve and stiLL LOves thOse peOpLe whO hates us Or we can say Our enemy! If we wiLL just LOve the LOrd these things wiLL spOntaneOusLy cause us tO dO with aLL Our cOnsciOusness and knOwLedge.. :D :D :D
Everything eLse that is happening in the earth is tempOrary, yOu cOnsider, everything that is gOing On is just Vanity. . .
ms.sin17

Re: LOve yOur ENEMY

Postby chaychay644 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:45 pm

yeah, loving your enemy is very hard to do..but, having a hatred to someone is just a burden :) :)
chaychay644

Postby ms.sin17 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:46 pm

chaychay644 wrote:yeah, loving your enemy is very hard to do..but, having a hatred to someone is just a burden :) :)

yes.That is very true, chay.. I think LOving yOur enemy and having a hatred tO yOur enemy is a big burden. But we must praCtice LOving Our enemies.. Our mini stOre was rObbed Last night in my Birthday. I remembered what I have pOsted in the fOrum abOut LOving my enemy, I think I can cOnsider them tO be my enemy/enemies.. I just tOLd the LOrd that may He fOrgave thOse rObbers whO rObbed Our mini stOre[I think Our neighbOors did it]. It is nOt easy tO fOrgave thOse rObbers especiaLLy when yOu thOught that yOu have wOrked sO hard tO gain that certain amOunt but they just rObbed it withOut Our knOwLedge and havent dOne anything :( I am sad, yes. But I`LL just try tO understand the situatiOn, I am just disappOinted and very saddened because it had happened in my 18th Birthday pa! :cry: :cry: Indeed, it had made a histOry Of my Life.. :cry: but yet, I having nOthing tO dO anymOre than tO accept thOse facts.. :( I just tOLd my parents that we must LOve Our enemy and never pLant anything bad in Our hearts tO them, sOmehOw I knOw that GOd permits everything by His whOLe cOnsciOusness and knOwLedge.. I just pray them and give them in the hands Of the mOst pOwerfuL GOd, Jesus Christ.. :)
Everything eLse that is happening in the earth is tempOrary, yOu cOnsider, everything that is gOing On is just Vanity. . .
ms.sin17

Postby chaychay644 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:40 pm

ms.sin17 wrote:yes.That is very true, chay.. I think LOving yOur enemy and having a hatred tO yOur enemy is a big burden. But we must praCtice LOving Our enemies.. Our mini stOre was rObbed Last night in my Birthday. I remembered what I have pOsted in the fOrum abOut LOving my enemy, I think I can cOnsider them tO be my enemy/enemies.. I just tOLd the LOrd that may He fOrgave thOse rObbers whO rObbed Our mini stOre[I think Our neighbOors did it]. It is nOt easy tO fOrgave thOse rObbers especiaLLy when yOu thOught that yOu have wOrked sO hard tO gain that certain amOunt but they just rObbed it withOut Our knOwLedge and havent dOne anything :( I am sad, yes. But I`LL just try tO understand the situatiOn, I am just disappOinted and very saddened because it had happened in my 18th Birthday pa! :cry: :cry: Indeed, it had made a histOry Of my Life.. :cry: but yet, I having nOthing tO dO anymOre than tO accept thOse facts.. :( I just tOLd my parents that we must LOve Our enemy and never pLant anything bad in Our hearts tO them, sOmehOw I knOw that GOd permits everything by His whOLe cOnsciOusness and knOwLedge.. I just pray them and give them in the hands Of the mOst pOwerfuL GOd, Jesus Christ.. :)

don't worry sissy..the amount of money that has been lose on your family will return in countless ways...God is watching over you're family and I'm sure He will provide all your needs in mysterious ways.. :) :) :) :)
chaychay644

Postby Chas » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:37 pm

ms.sin17 wrote:yes.That is very true, chay.. I think LOving yOur enemy and having a hatred tO yOur enemy is a big burden. But we must praCtice LOving Our enemies.. Our mini stOre was rObbed Last night in my Birthday. I remembered what I have pOsted in the fOrum abOut LOving my enemy, I think I can cOnsider them tO be my enemy/enemies.. I just tOLd the LOrd that may He fOrgave thOse rObbers whO rObbed Our mini stOre[I think Our neighbOors did it]. It is nOt easy tO fOrgave thOse rObbers especiaLLy when yOu thOught that yOu have wOrked sO hard tO gain that certain amOunt but they just rObbed it withOut Our knOwLedge and havent dOne anything :( I am sad, yes. But I`LL just try tO understand the situatiOn, I am just disappOinted and very saddened because it had happened in my 18th Birthday pa! :cry: :cry: Indeed, it had made a histOry Of my Life.. :cry: but yet, I having nOthing tO dO anymOre than tO accept thOse facts.. :( I just tOLd my parents that we must LOve Our enemy and never pLant anything bad in Our hearts tO them, sOmehOw I knOw that GOd permits everything by His whOLe cOnsciOusness and knOwLedge.. I just pray them and give them in the hands Of the mOst pOwerfuL GOd, Jesus Christ.. :)

Thats tough Ms Sin. Will the drought caused by El Nino mean there are food shortages, if so such events may become more common. I recommend your family gets a big dog to keep unwanted intruders away. Whatever, I admire your fortitude.
Chas

Postby crisipicada » Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:39 pm

Very sad, lots of people lose their job because of El Nino Phenonmenon. Brown out is the cause of it. Employees cant work if it is brown out. Luzon particularly in Manila has an hour brown out every day, while Mindanao has a rotating brown out at 8 hours a day. What a lose to employees
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby ms.sin17 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:02 am

don't worry sissy..the amount of money that has been lose on your family will return in countless ways...God is watching over you're family and I'm sure He will provide all your needs in mysterious ways.. :) :) :) :)

Thank you, sissy.. God will take good care of it.. :P
ms.sin17

Postby ms.sin17 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:10 am

Thats tough Ms Sin. Will the drought caused by El Nino mean there are food shortages, if so such events may become more common. I recommend your family gets a big dog to keep unwanted intruders away. Whatever, I admire your fortitude.

Thank you for your recommendation, Mr. Chas but we are just having cats. My mother doesnt want dogs anymore, it is not because we dont love them, we love dogs but my mother doesnt want to have it because if our dogs would bite someone it is our responsibility. And she had a trauma last 8years ago because the owner of our house before gave us a dog but he died.. :cry: it was Darius.. My mother was crying every now and then, kinda weird but she had loved the dog very much so she is preventing herself to dogs, because we can get easily love them.. :?
ms.sin17

Postby Chas » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:27 pm

You can get very attached to pets. It is tough when you lose them.

How about this little kitty as a guard cat. We were in open sided jeeps and the cats ignored us. Get out and the ranger said we would have about 5 to 10 seconds. Great for scaring burglars, but I suppose you may not get many customers either. Sorry - have to think up another idea :lol:

DSC00418.gif
Chas

Postby purex » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:04 pm

Chas wrote:You can get very attached to pets. It is tough when you lose them.

How about this little kitty as a guard cat. We were in open sided jeeps and the cats ignored us. Get out and the ranger said we would have about 5 to 10 seconds. Great for scaring burglars, but I suppose you may not get many customers either. Sorry - have to think up another idea :lol:

DSC00418.gif

Our imagination is very powerful. What we think can make into reality. Being positive in life is a good attitude and that what usually happens to you and just as the opposite happens. I hope i can keep a positive outlook in life. :D :D :D even things don't do good to us.
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Next

Return to General Forum