Email from Orphanage

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Email from Orphanage

Postby jadegil6 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:55 pm

New message received at 11 PM on 3/11/10 from the Director of the Orphanage:
Email received from the Orphanage that I try to help:

Hello Mic, I have a big problem now, because the expansion of the Hospital will begin next week or at the end of this month maybe I will bring the kids in my house temporarily until we can build a small shelter at our owned lot.

Manny (uswag_danaocebu@yahoo.com) (Manuel Maglasang: Center Administrator)

The Orphanage and staff and children are in dire straights at this time. Please help if you can. Please pray for them! Please pray!
jadegil6
Site Admin

Re: Email from Orphanage

Postby chaychay644 » Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:00 pm

jadegil6 wrote:New message received at 11 PM on 3/11/10 from the Director of the Orphanage:
Email received from the Orphanage that I try to help:

Hello Mic, I have a big problem now, because the expansion of the Hospital will begin next week or at the end of this month maybe I will bring the kids in my house temporarily until we can build a small shelter at our owned lot.

Manny (uswag_danaocebu@yahoo.com) (Manuel Maglasang: Center Administrator)

The Orphanage and staff and children are in dire straights at this time. Please help if you can. Please pray for them! Please pray!

I will pray for them sir Michael...and i do hope that there would be lots of people who will give financial support to the orphanage..
chaychay644

Postby jadegil6 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:55 pm

Thanks to Tod Evans (who has a profile on the Men's page #5) for his donation of $100 to help the chldren.
God Bless you, Sir.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby Chas » Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:18 am

A photo of the children from a couple of weeks ago

uswag1.gif
Chas

Postby jadegil6 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:58 am

Latest message received from the Center's Administrator, Manny:
3/16/10

uswag center <uswag_danaocebu@yahoo.com>
To: Michael Bridges

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Mic, we are about to moveout today I will transfer to my house for the maintime, I think only three to six months stay in my house until we finish our temporary shelter to our owned lot. you know Mic, I feel my feet would be so strong because you are in my side so again thank you so much in God Bless.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby glacia » Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:29 pm

Thank you Sir Michael for helping the Filipino children.
glacia

Postby jadegil6 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:25 pm

de nada Senorita glacia.....

Another email from Mr. Manny:

From: uswag center <uswag_danaocebu@yahoo.com> View Contact
To: Michael --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Mic, thank you so much, its a big help for me the money you sent, I buy flywood for their cabinet and I am the one who make the cabinet so that no more labor and we used for the transportation and I buy electric fan, now everything is ok, by the way I open the package from Australia senders name is Nicola, I received t-shirt, toys, school supplies and spaghetti, so again thank you so much, God Bless.

Manny
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby chaychay644 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:30 pm

jadegil6 wrote:de nada Senorita glacia.....

Another email from Mr. Manny:

From: uswag center <uswag_danaocebu@yahoo.com> View Contact
To: Michael --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Mic, thank you so much, its a big help for me the money you sent, I buy flywood for their cabinet and I am the one who make the cabinet so that no more labor and we used for the transportation and I buy electric fan, now everything is ok, by the way I open the package from Australia senders name is Nicola, I received t-shirt, toys, school supplies and spaghetti, so again thank you so much, God Bless.
Manny

I am glad that the there are people who give financial and material support for the orphanage..and this is all because of your initiative sir Michael..may God continue to shower you with countless blessings... ;) ;) ;)
chaychay644

Postby jadegil6 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:46 am

Photos of the children who are now all living in Manny's home. These were taken on March 31, 2010.
USWAG_1_-Mar.-31_2010.jpg

The lady in red is one of the house parents. The lady in blue is a Social Worker. The lady in black (sitting) is Manny's beloved wife, who agreed to allow the orphanage to move into her home. I have more photos, and I will post them over the next few days.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby jadegil6 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:11 pm

More Photos:
USWAG_4_-Mar.-31_2010.jpg
USWAG_3_-Mar.-31_2010.jpg
USWAG_5_-Mar.-31_2010.jpg
jadegil6
Site Admin

Next

Return to General Forum