Share Your Personal Journey & Inspire Others..

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Share Your Personal Journey & Inspire Others..

Postby chaychay644 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:08 pm

So, hows your search for love?..were you able to find that special someone?..if so, please share us your story.. :) :) :) or just simply say Taken or Not Taken
chaychay644

Re: Share Your Personal Journey & Inspire Others..

Postby purex » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:07 pm

Chay, share yours also so that we will be inspired.
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby ms.sin17 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:24 pm

purex wrote:Chay, share yours also so that we will be inspired.

Yeah! your right there, purex! hehehe
Everything eLse that is happening in the earth is tempOrary, yOu cOnsider, everything that is gOing On is just Vanity. . .
ms.sin17

Postby chaychay644 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:57 pm

ms.sin17 wrote:

Yeah! your right there, purex! hehehe

you've got me smiling sisters... :) :) :) :)

ok, here we go..

I am happily taken by Charles Francis Bauer or simply Chuck..I've met him in Melindaspenpals an Asian dating Site but most of the members are mostly Filipinas..We started chatting last December and he visited me last February 18, 2010..it was fun meeting him finally in person and our relationship grows deeper from that time we've met...He goes back to US on the 23rd day of the same month and we still keep in touch..Yeah, communication is very important to us..we use to talk every morning (evening in the US) and evening (morning in the US)..its a daily routine..He is going to file his divorce from his ex-wife tomorrow...and after that will be working on my K1 Visa...hopefully, everything goes well..please pray for us.. :) :) :)

those are some of our pics..
chaychay644

Postby Edwin » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:52 pm

I see Chuck & Chay on another site, visa journey, periodically, so I know they are working on it. Any others care to share you story? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:37 pm

Wow, that is good to hear from you. So how was your visa, going on, Chay chay?
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby chaychay644 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:47 am

Edwin wrote:I see Chuck & Chay on another site, visa journey, periodically, so I know they are working on it. Any others care to share you story? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

lol sir Edwin..yeah ur right we registered on visaourney...but it doesn't mean that were already working on it..we just registered there for the sake of getting information so that when we work on my K1 we can avoid some hassle..and eventually, i am learning a lot from that website..and i am encouraging anyone to drop on the site once in a while especially if your already starting ur process..
chaychay644

Postby Edwin » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:50 pm

chaychay644 wrote:
Edwin wrote:I see Chuck & Chay on another site, visa journey, periodically, so I know they are working on it. Any others care to share you story? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

lol sir Edwin..yeah ur right we registered on visaourney...but it doesn't mean that were already working on it..we just registered there for the sake of getting information so that when we work on my K1 we can avoid some hassle..and eventually, i am learning a lot from that website..and i am encouraging anyone to drop on the site once in a while especially if your already starting ur process..

You are smart, ChayChay, to get a jump start on the information. I read it just for fun to get people's visa stories, because I being married am obviously not going to use it, but it is fun.

The reason I say you are smart is that I see lots of people on there who did not find the site soon enough and made mistakes while filing for their visas which often cost them time, money, and sometimes being denied. So it is a very good idea to know all the information and what can happen, what you need to do to be prepared and not have something bad happen. If you have a good handle on the information then you can do all the right things and have it work like clockwork. I hope when you do file it will go very smoothly for you! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby chaychay644 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:19 am

Edwin wrote:You are smart, ChayChay, to get a jump start on the information. I read it just for fun to get people's visa stories, because I being married am obviously not going to use it, but it is fun.

The reason I say you are smart is that I see lots of people on there who did not find the site soon enough and made mistakes while filing for their visas which often cost them time, money, and sometimes being denied. So it is a very good idea to know all the information and what can happen, what you need to do to be prepared and not have something bad happen. If you have a good handle on the information then you can do all the right things and have it work like clockwork. I hope when you do file it will go very smoothly for you! :D :D :D :D

actually, i was advised by my fiancee to register there and read so i would be able to get ideas on what its like to process the K1..its really a big help coz in the long run i am learning and now i can picture what i will be doing when its my turn to process my papers..
chaychay644

Postby Edwin » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:43 am

chaychay644 wrote:
Edwin wrote:You are smart, ChayChay, to get a jump start on the information. I read it just for fun to get people's visa stories, because I being married am obviously not going to use it, but it is fun.

actually, i was advised by my fiancee to register there and read so i would be able to get ideas on what its like to process the K1..its really a big help coz in the long run i am learning and now i can picture what i will be doing when its my turn to process my papers..

Yes, ChayChay, that is a very good idea. I see people who make mistakes and have to pay the fees a second time, and often have to begin the process all over. Some don't understand about not getting married until after the K1 is complete and they are in the country, then they have to abandon that and go for the CR1. Some leave the country not understanding the rules, then they can't get back in. I see people getting RFEs because of things they didn't understand, so that is really good that you are reading and understanding.

One of our forum members here mentioned the site, and I looked at it and found it interesting. One day there was something I had knowledge of, so I registered because I wanted to write a comment, and then I have written a few responses, but mostly I just read because it is interesting, and I won't be using it for a visa that I know of. Any one who needs to go through the process that site is of great value, and like they say when a person learns from it and followed the instructions step by step precisely they don't need a lawyer, and that is nice for people. It is nice to understand that people from those agencies are there to enforce the rules and they don't have a lot of sympathy for mistakes made, so things have to be done correctly. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Next

Return to General Forum