Creative Date Ideas

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Creative Date Ideas

Postby crisipicada » Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:05 pm

These are some creative but practical date ideas. While some ideas involve money, most only need your time and your presence. (Nancy Van Pelt)
1. Kidnap your partner for a mini vacation - an afternoon or evening of something he/she has been wanting to do.
2. Drive through a new housing development and tour a model home.
3. Check out new furniture in a furniture store. (It doesn't cost anything to look.)
4. Buy two bottles of bubble-blowing liquid.Go to the top of the tallest place around - a building, a mountain, the rooftop of your house.Blow bubbles and watch them drift out of sight.
5.Take a tour of yesteryear-snuggle up in bed and spend an hour going through family albums together, reminiscing about fun times shared in the past.
6. Take a late-evening walk.Talk about what's is in your hearts.
7. Go exploring.- any place your mate would like to go (within reason) - to a mountain hideway or a ghost town you've heard about. Check out a quaint shop on a side street.
8. Take a stroll through the park. Try out the swings and see who can swing the highest.
9. Visit the Golden Acres. Dress up in your best clothes, and then after the visit go eat - at a fastfood! Your formal attire in an informal place will be fun! Play footsie with each other under the table.
10. Try Hot-tub date. If you don't have a hot tub, use a friend's. Let the hot, bubbling water soak away your stress. Talk about something fun.
11. Go to the nearest pond or lake to feed the fishes.Toss leftover bread to the fishes while you watch them fight for lunch
12.Create treasure hunt for your mate.Begin with a note directing him to a specific drawer in the kitchen, where he'll find another note telling him go to the car, where there will be a bouquet of flowers with a note saying that he must drive you to a certain spot for further instructions. At the endof the trail (you can make it as long as you like), you be there with a picnic on the beach or a reservation at a favorite restaurant.
13.While one of you sit at a board meeting and the other is driving the kids to music lessons, resdezvous someplace and share a bag of M&M's.
14.Take turns asking each other our on a date.The one who asks has to make all the plans for the evening, choosing the restaurant, making reservations, arranging for baby-sitting, etc.
15. Be Adventurous. Climb a mountain together; go rafting; travel to a foreign country.
16. Take a night class together-cooking, photography, landscaping, a foreign language. or craft. This provides something new to talk about.
17. Meet for lunch one day a week.This gives you both something to look forward to and breaks the monotony of the week.
18. Plan an afternoon in a favorite neighborhood, in the country, or interesting area.Over a picnic lunch, share ideas for building your dream home. Take memory pictures.
19. If your child is sick and the sitter is out, plan a date right in your bedroom.Light the candles, play your favorite romantic music, and read love letters you wrote each other long ago. Add a cup of milk and homemade cookies, and you've got an interesting evening.
20. Make a list of six activities you would like to do with your mate.At least once a month, take turns picking one activity from your partner's list and joining in with gusto. Whether it's horseback riding, boating, or in-line skating, participate graciously just as you would if you were dating and nor married.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Re: Creative Date Ideas

Postby Chas » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:04 pm

No 19 - I somehow think Ms Van Pelt has never had the dubious delight of looking after a sick child. You either have the child with you or are worried about how they are. A romantic date in the bedroom is the last thing on your mind! I can see it now:

- Rock turned to his wife Sarah "Oh darling, this is such a wonderful idea to have a date in our bedroom whilst little Rock Jnr is ill in the next room"
"Thats Ok Rock, I did not want our son being badly ill to spoil our evening"
" Mmm Sarah - what are those interesting lumps in your hair, let me nibble on them"
" Ohh Rock - its just a little projectile vomit from earlier"

and who said romance was dead :lol: I obviously have a bright future as a writer of romantic fiction - Mills and Boon here I come :lol:

Otherwise an intriguing list!
Chas

Postby crisipicada » Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:17 am

Chas wrote:No 19 - I somehow think Ms Van Pelt has never had the dubious delight of looking after a sick child. You either have the child with you or are worried about how they are. A romantic date in the bedroom is the last thing on your mind! I can see it now:

- Rock turned to his wife Sarah "Oh darling, this is such a wonderful idea to have a date in our bedroom whilst little Rock Jnr is ill in the next room"
"Thats Ok Rock, I did not want our son being badly ill to spoil our evening"
" Mmm Sarah - what are those interesting lumps in your hair, let me nibble on them"
" Ohh Rock - its just a little projectile vomit from earlier"

and who said romance was dead :lol: I obviously have a bright future as a writer of romantic fiction - Mills and Boon here I come :lol:

Otherwise an intriguing list!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You have right guess.
crisipicada

Postby ms.sin17 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:09 pm

crisipicada wrote:These are some creative but practical date ideas. While some ideas involve money, most only need your time and your presence. (Nancy Van Pelt)
1. Kidnap your partner for a mini vacation - an afternoon or evening of something he/she has been wanting to do.
2. Drive through a new housing development and tour a model home.
3. Check out new furniture in a furniture store. (It doesn't cost anything to look.)
4. Buy two bottles of bubble-blowing liquid.Go to the top of the tallest place around - a building, a mountain, the rooftop of your house.Blow bubbles and watch them drift out of sight.
5.Take a tour of yesteryear-snuggle up in bed and spend an hour going through family albums together, reminiscing about fun times shared in the past.
6. Take a late-evening walk.Talk about what's is in your hearts.
7. Go exploring.- any place your mate would like to go (within reason) - to a mountain hideway or a ghost town you've heard about. Check out a quaint shop on a side street.
8. Take a stroll through the park. Try out the swings and see who can swing the highest.
9. Visit the Golden Acres. Dress up in your best clothes, and then after the visit go eat - at a fastfood! Your formal attire in an informal place will be fun! Play footsie with each other under the table.
10. Try Hot-tub date. If you don't have a hot tub, use a friend's. Let the hot, bubbling water soak away your stress. Talk about something fun.
11. Go to the nearest pond or lake to feed the fishes.Toss leftover bread to the fishes while you watch them fight for lunch
12.Create treasure hunt for your mate.Begin with a note directing him to a specific drawer in the kitchen, where he'll find another note telling him go to the car, where there will be a bouquet of flowers with a note saying that he must drive you to a certain spot for further instructions. At the endof the trail (you can make it as long as you like), you be there with a picnic on the beach or a reservation at a favorite restaurant.
13.While one of you sit at a board meeting and the other is driving the kids to music lessons, resdezvous someplace and share a bag of M&M's.
14.Take turns asking each other our on a date.The one who asks has to make all the plans for the evening, choosing the restaurant, making reservations, arranging for baby-sitting, etc.
15. Be Adventurous. Climb a mountain together; go rafting; travel to a foreign country.
16. Take a night class together-cooking, photography, landscaping, a foreign language. or craft. This provides something new to talk about.
17. Meet for lunch one day a week.This gives you both something to look forward to and breaks the monotony of the week.
18. Plan an afternoon in a favorite neighborhood, in the country, or interesting area.Over a picnic lunch, share ideas for building your dream home. Take memory pictures.
19. If your child is sick and the sitter is out, plan a date right in your bedroom.Light the candles, play your favorite romantic music, and read love letters you wrote each other long ago. Add a cup of milk and homemade cookies, and you've got an interesting evening.
20. Make a list of six activities you would like to do with your mate.At least once a month, take turns picking one activity from your partner's list and joining in with gusto. Whether it's horseback riding, boating, or in-line skating, participate graciously just as you would if you were dating and nor married.

This is so kilig!! :D :D :D When I am reading this creative date ideas I am smiling, I guess I am looking like this ^^, :D Pinoys nowadays don't really care about creating date ideas for their partners anymore.. :( :( As for my past relationships, none of them treated me so special.. :( I cant think of anything that made me smile.. These creative date ideas is so impossible for men today. So for me, a bunch of beautiful flowers and chocolates are enough or anything that made him think to give to me is all enough.. as long as it came from his heart and made some effort I will be very happy already.. :D :D I hope someday I can meet someone who will show me how I worth as a girl and could make me feel 'kilig' every time, but not yet now, just looking forward in the future.. :D :P
Everything eLse that is happening in the earth is tempOrary, yOu cOnsider, everything that is gOing On is just Vanity. . .
ms.sin17

Postby mjsty » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:37 am

its really a creative ideas of dating... but i dont know if nowadays it is still happen, men now are always busy on their jobs and sometimes in other mans activities like "having other woman"(it usually happen here in Phil.), but thanks to Nancy Van Pelt it gives me the idea on how i want to have a date with my man,..someday, somehow i will try that. :lol: :lol:
"d0nt giVE UP jUst PRAY it w0rks!!!"
mjsty

Postby crisipicada » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:18 am

mjsty wrote:its really a creative ideas of dating... but i dont know if nowadays it is still happen, men now are always busy on their jobs and sometimes in other mans activities like "having other woman"(it usually happen here in Phil.), but thanks to Nancy Van Pelt it gives me the idea on how i want to have a date with my man,..someday, somehow i will try that. :lol: :lol:

It is both to make the relationship work. So both couple must do whatever it takes to make relationship grow.
crisipicada

Postby ms.sin17 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:44 pm

crisipicada wrote:
mjsty wrote:its really a creative ideas of dating... but i dont know if nowadays it is still happen, men now are always busy on their jobs and sometimes in other mans activities like "having other woman"(it usually happen here in Phil.), but thanks to Nancy Van Pelt it gives me the idea on how i want to have a date with my man,..someday, somehow i will try that. :lol: :lol:

It is both to make the relationship work. So both couple must do whatever it takes to make relationship grow.

Your very right. It depends upon the both person of the relationship to make the relationship work. :) This creative date ideas helps the couple to heat up there selves to each other and can make there relationship grow. :D If my partner in the future would do even 1 thing of these date ideas I would be fell in love with him more and more.. :D :D
Everything eLse that is happening in the earth is tempOrary, yOu cOnsider, everything that is gOing On is just Vanity. . .
ms.sin17

Postby crisipicada » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:25 am

Love is so powerful because you can do the impossible to be possible.
crisipicada

Postby crisipicada » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:35 am

I have observed also that men taking their wife or vice versa that is why their relationship is not as strong and later on got separated
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:48 pm

crisipicada wrote:Love is so powerful because you can do the impossible to be possible.

Hey, Crisi, I wonder if anyone else picked up on the kidnapping? :roll: :roll: :lol: I'm just being funny; I think the partner would be glad to be kidnapped! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Next

Return to General Forum