For trying to be fair.

Thank you for your comfort,
When things are going bad,
Thank you for the shoulder,
To cry on when I'm sad.

This poem is a reminder that
All my life through,
I'll be thanking God
For Gifting a Loving Father Dad like you.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Re: Happy Fathers Day

Postby Edwin » Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:29 pm

crisipicada wrote:Thank you for the laughter
For the good times that we share,
Thank you for always listening,
For trying to be fair.

Thank you for your comfort,
When things are going bad,
Thank you for the shoulder,
To cry on when I'm sad.

This poem is a reminder that
All my life through,
I'll be thanking God
For Gifting a Loving Father Dad like you.

That is very nice, crisipicada! :) I had a wonderful father who had heart trouble and went to be with Jesus in 1972. He was born in 1907 July 3rd. He was the best father anyone could have. My mother was wonderful too, and she went to be with Jesus 2005. I still miss them both. They found the Lord when they were young and lived their entire lives to please the Lord.
Edwin

Postby bachuichui » Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:09 am

today is father's day!!

i would like to greet all the father's out there!
especially my father . though he's already at heaven

without our fathers we are not here..

Good fathers are difficult to find. If you have a gem of a father and you wish to make him feel special, here is your chance. Wish him a very happy father's day with some brilliant father's day quotes. If you have shied away from expressing your warm feelings to your father, don't lose this opportunity. These charming father's day quotes can awaken and rebuild long lost relationships.

i miss you papa!!
bachuichui

Postby ms.sin17 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:52 am

Happy Father`s Day to all fathers there!! :D :D
Everything eLse that is happening in the earth is tempOrary, yOu cOnsider, everything that is gOing On is just Vanity. . .
ms.sin17

Postby m&m » Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:52 am

"First of all, i would like to thank for the opportunity to speak before the congregation as a daughter this Father's Day Program. Thank you so much for to all the mothers who are here who is beside with their husband in good times and in bad times, and to all the sons and daughters and young people who are here today. Today is the father day and i want to greet all the fathers "Happy Father's day".

My parents are separated for more than 14 years. I stay with my father together with my two younger brothers (tears pour out my eyes). My father is not just 'tatay" (father) but also 'nanay' (mother) to us. Fathers desire what is best for their children. They are the who support and meet the needs of the family. Since my father was a retired military, upbringing is like a military one. I remember he said 'there is no room for mistake' , 'obey first before you complain'. Until now, it is very clear in my mind when my father talk to us as we use to do from time to time when he is still leaving, he said: i don't have anything to give you - even a single square meter of land. All i can give you as much as i can is to try to support your education and that you can stand in your own when the time comes.' My father teach us to be independent, to live in our own as we grow up. Without him, i can not be sent to school, without him, i cannot stand my own self, without him, i am miserable. It is inculcated in my mind how important to study hard and preserve integrity. I am not what i am now without his comfort and love - often times i can't understand how much he treated as being a perfectionist father ( tears continue flowing in my cheeks). Sometimes we feel bad about our father because he seems so hard understand but there is one thing for sure - father desire to give better life to us children. Have you hurt your father? Yes i did when i disobey him while i wanted to attend to a family camp wherein he is so opposed to it since he is a catholic and don't want me to be endanger while staying camp site for a week. We, sons are daughters are the inspiration to our father so with our mother. With all the thing he has done and strive hard to give us good life, a simple thing can make them happy. Saying "thank you" gives joy in their hearts. Doing little things like preparing coffee or doing the laundry or prepare food for the family are BIG things for them. Honor your father and your mother for this is right - Phil6:1. Giving honor to our parents are to take hid of their instructions, obey them and show them love in words and actions.

Now it is not too late to show our gratitude to our father. To my father, wherever you are, thank you for everything and for the love you have shown. Thank you for the comfort and love for being there for me. Thank be to God for giving me father like you, you are a good father. And to all the father here, thank you so much for all you have done to us and happy father's day."

This is what had happened at church this morning. I was invited by Dra.Sison to give speech during the father's day program/ It is an impromptu speech. Thanks for inviting me that i was able to express how i feel.
Happy Father's Day!!!
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby Edwin » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:27 am

m&m wrote:"First of all, i would like to thank for the opportunity to speak before the congregation as a daughter this Father's Day Program. Thank you so much for to all the mothers who are here who is beside with their husband in good times and in bad times, and to all the sons and daughters and young people who are here today. Today is the father day and i want to greet all the fathers "Happy Father's day".

My parents are separated for more than 14 years. I stay with my father together with my two younger brothers (tears pour out my eyes). My father is not just 'tatay" (father) but also 'nanay' (mother) to us. Fathers desire what is best for their children. They are the who support and meet the needs of the family. Since my father was a retired military, upbringing is like a military one. I remember he said 'there is no room for mistake' , 'obey first before you complain'. Until now, it is very clear in my mind when my father talk to us as we use to do from time to time when he is still leaving, he said: i don't have anything to give you - even a single square meter of land. All i can give you as much as i can is to try to support your education and that you can stand in your own when the time comes.' My father teach us to be independent, to live in our own as we grow up. Without him, i can not be sent to school, without him, i cannot stand my own self, without him, i am miserable. It is inculcated in my mind how important to study hard and preserve integrity. I am not what i am now without his comfort and love - often times i can't understand how much he treated as being a perfectionist father ( tears continue flowing in my cheeks). Sometimes we feel bad about our father because he seems so hard understand but there is one thing for sure - father desire to give better life to us children. Have you hurt your father? Yes i did when i disobey him while i wanted to attend to a family camp wherein he is so opposed to it since he is a catholic and don't want me to be endanger while staying camp site for a week. We, sons are daughters are the inspiration to our father so with our mother. With all the thing he has done and strive hard to give us good life, a simple thing can make them happy. Saying "thank you" gives joy in their hearts. Doing little things like preparing coffee or doing the laundry or prepare food for the family are BIG things for them. Honor your father and your mother for this is right - Phil6:1. Giving honor to our parents are to take hid of their instructions, obey them and show them love in words and actions.

Now it is not too late to show our gratitude to our father. To my father, wherever you are, thank you for everything and for the love you have shown. Thank you for the comfort and love for being there for me. Thank be to God for giving me father like you, you are a good father. And to all the father here, thank you so much for all you have done to us and happy father's day."

This is what had happened at church this morning. I was invited by Dra.Sison to give speech during the father's day program/ It is an impromptu speech. Thanks for inviting me that i was able to express how i feel.
Happy Father's Day!!!

That is a wonderful tribute to your father and to all the fathers! Thank you, m&m! :)
Edwin

Return to General Forum