Realities in life!

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Realities in life!

Postby Rhusette_me » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:56 am

I've walked a long journey called life for 20 years now and hoping i could reach the end of the road but got nothing..Life, indeed, is a long journey that as you walk, you continue growing. And I would say that Ive met a lot of different people on that journey, some made me weak but most of them made me what i am now! A strong person who is willing to fight till death just to keep my loved one safe! I even care for some people whom i loved but got nothing in return but there are lots of people also whom i just ignored not knowing that they are the one's who love me truly. And now, I can say that the most wonderful and greatest feeling that i have ever felt is to love, and be loved by someone!
Rhusette_me

Re: Realities in life!

Postby Edwin » Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:56 am

Yes, to Love and Be Loved, and that is the greatest. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby Rhusette_me » Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:26 pm

Edwin wrote:Yes, to Love and Be Loved, and that is the greatest. :D :D :D :D

Thanks a lot Edwin, for the first time, someone agreed with me...lol
Rhusette_me

Postby Edwin » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:53 pm

Rhusette_me wrote:
Edwin wrote:Yes, to Love and Be Loved, and that is the greatest. :D :D :D :D

Thanks a lot Edwin, for the first time, someone agreed with me...lol

We are in agreement!!!! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:08 am

Rhusette_me wrote:I've walked a long journey called life for 20 years now and hoping i could reach the end of the road but got nothing..Life, indeed, is a long journey that as you walk, you continue growing. And I would say that Ive met a lot of different people on that journey, some made me weak but most of them made me what i am now! A strong person who is willing to fight till death just to keep my loved one safe! I even care for some people whom i loved but got nothing in return but there are lots of people also whom i just ignored not knowing that they are the one's who love me truly. And now, I can say that the most wonderful and greatest feeling that i have ever felt is to love, and be loved by someone!

good for you and i appreciate your attitude of fighting someone. i do believe that you will have a good relationship then. for me is the opposite.

i cannot fight for it because someone along the way will be hurt and that is not good. if i am a fighter then i believe i am already married.

now that i am almost 30, i believe that no matter how old you are as long as that is the will of God then that would be better.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Return to General Forum