Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Acceptance

Postby Rhusette_me » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:09 am

"Acceptance is the best way of loving..."
Rhusette_me

Re: Acceptance

Postby Edwin » Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:44 am

Acceptance is a lot better than rejection! :D :D :D :D Jesus said, "Come unto me all you that are heavy laiden."
Edwin

Postby Rhusette_me » Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:11 pm

Edwin wrote:Acceptance is a lot better than rejection! :D :D :D :D Jesus said, "Come unto me all you that are heavy laiden."

its for you..
-Life, is not at all that bad, my friend. If you believe in your self, if you believe there's someone who walks through life with you. You'll never be alone, just learn to reach out and open your heart. Lift up your hands to God and He will make you feel alright. And He said, "Cast your burden upon Me, those who are heavily laden. Come to Me all of you who are tired of carrying heavy loads. For the yoke I will give you is easy and My burden is love. Come to Me, and I will give you rest".

-When you feel the world is tumbling down on you. And you have no one that you can hold on to. Just face the rising sun, and you'll see hope. There's no need to run, Lift up your hands to God, and He'll make you feel alright!

I hope you like it!
Rhusette_me

Postby Edwin » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:33 pm

Yes, Rhusette, I do like it very much, and you are right on the target! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby Rhusette_me » Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:53 am

Edwin wrote:Yes, Rhusette, I do like it very much, and you are right on the target! :D :D :D :D

Its a one of my favorite Christian song entitled "Lift Up Your Hands to God"... Find it in youtube.com and listen to it! you'll be blessed!
Rhusette_me

Postby Edwin » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:09 am

Rhusette_me wrote:
Edwin wrote:Yes, Rhusette, I do like it very much, and you are right on the target! :D :D :D :D

Its a one of my favorite Christian song entitled "Lift Up Your Hands to God"... Find it in youtube.com and listen to it! you'll be blessed!

Thank you very much, Rhusette, I will have to do that! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:29 pm

yes, acceptance is one of the keys of truly love someone. if you want to change a person so that you can love him in accordance with your standard, then that might not true love.

on the other hand, changing someone for the better is also showing love. it is hard for a relationship to work if you cannot accept the other person and trying to change her or him.

one thing i learn is that, be kind and show your love to your loveone in words and actions. it feels so happy knowing someone care for you and giving you all the love and care you need.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:05 am

There is a song, "You'll Never Walk Alone." I can't remember the lyrics now, but it is a good theme! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:36 am

Yes, you will never walk alone. Someday and somehow you will find a special someone.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:21 am

crisipicada wrote:Yes, you will never walk alone. Someday and somehow you will find a special someone.

Very true! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Next

Return to General Forum