Victim

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Victim

Postby susan » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:17 pm

I am new to this site. First and foremost i just want to introduce myself. I am from Philippines, of legal age. Just call me susan. I am a victim of a foreign guy. we have a nice contact in yahoo messenger, we talk online and we plan to have future together. It lasted for one year that we have communication. He is my dream guy and he is the one i am going to married. We plan to stay in my country and have kids. I belong to a very poor family living. Despite of being poor but i have my integrity and dignity. Now, my penpal visited me and we have wonderful stay together. I give myself to him and lost myself and everything. I am a victim of love. we have intimate moments and he promise me to love me and help my family. Now, i am emotionally and mentally disturb because my penpal tell me that he don't love me anymore. I love him and give him myself.

I know ladies are victim also of foreign guy. Foreign guy take advantage of poor filipina. How can you change this feedback that i have for foreign guy? He leaves me pregnant and because i am disturb both mentally and emotionally, the baby is lost in my tummy. Please advise me what to do. I feel down at the moment of time everything flashbacks on my mind.
susan

Re: Victim

Postby Edwin » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:57 am

Welcome to this site. You are among very good friends here. :) :)

I am very sorry for your experience, and it is hard to understand why anyone would do that kind of thing to another person.

The Lord will help you if you will look to Him. David the King encouraged himself in the Lord. He was at a very low point in his life when he found courage in the Lord. We must look to the Lord because our help is from Him. :) :) :) :)
Edwin

Postby Chas » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:46 am

susan wrote:I am new to this site. First and foremost i just want to introduce myself. I am from Philippines, of legal age. Just call me susan. I am a victim of a foreign guy. we have a nice contact in yahoo messenger, we talk online and we plan to have future together. It lasted for one year that we have communication. He is my dream guy and he is the one i am going to married. We plan to stay in my country and have kids. I belong to a very poor family living. Despite of being poor but i have my integrity and dignity. Now, my penpal visited me and we have wonderful stay together. I give myself to him and lost myself and everything. I am a victim of love. we have intimate moments and he promise me to love me and help my family. Now, i am emotionally and mentally disturb because my penpal tell me that he don't love me anymore. I love him and give him myself.

I know ladies are victim also of foreign guy. Foreign guy take advantage of poor filipina. How can you change this feedback that i have for foreign guy? He leaves me pregnant and because i am disturb both mentally and emotionally, the baby is lost in my tummy. Please advise me what to do. I feel down at the moment of time everything flashbacks on my mind.

Hi Susan
Firstly I am really sorry this happened. It is sad that your story is not unique. Some men seem unable to cope with the responsibilities of getting a lady pregnant. I hope that your family is giving you moral support.

Both foreign men and Filipino men do this. It happens in all countries in the world.

Do your best not to look back, be strong and look forward. Look after your health. There are good men out there, please do not think we are all bad.

I hope you join in the Forum. As Edwin said you are among friends.

All I ask is please be strong, be a winner and do not let this experience defeat you.

Take care and God Bless
Chas

Postby susan » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:29 pm

Very appreciate. Thank you for your effort. I am no longer like to meet foreign guy. You son of a bitch! :evil: :evil: :evil:
go to hell :evil: :evil: :evil:
susan

Postby chaychay644 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:52 pm

I am sorry for what had happened to you and your bf..such a very sad story..since your pregnant, you take good care of your baby and i know soon you'll be able to recover from that bad experience...pray to God so that you'll have enough strength for you to be able to cope with your daily life..

as what Chas said, its true that there are also men like that in the whole world..maybe someday you'll be able to find the right person for you, the one who'll never leave you...

God bless my friend...i hope you move on soon...
chaychay644

Postby Edwin » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:34 am

I pray the Lord will bring healing in your life for your hurt that you have, and that He will comfort and sustain you. As I said before I don't understand why anyone would do that to another person, but God can give you strength as you trust in Him. :) :)
Edwin

Postby Chas » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:34 am

susan wrote:Very appreciate. Thank you for your effort. I am no longer like to meet foreign guy. You son of a bitch! :evil: :evil: :evil:
go to hell :evil: :evil: :evil:

Hi Susan
Unfortunately you will feel anger like this for sometime. Don't worry, it is natural, and hopefully as time passes it will get easier.

I understood from your first post that the baby was lost and so I assumed you were no longer pregnant. If that is the case it can only add to your pain and I am sorry. If you are still pregnant then you may well be scared at what is to come. All I can say as a parent myself is that you will have many years of joy and happiness (and some worry hehe) ahead of you as you watch your beautiful baby grow and develop.

Whatever the circumstances I know all on the Forum wish you luck.
Chas

Postby red » Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:19 am

When i read the story, I was like watching a suspense movie suspense til the end. I cant blame of your anger right now, Susan. Ladies, you better get some lessons from here. Dont get intimate unless you are already married.
Well Susan, I feel sorry for what happened to you. I can only pray that you get over with it. Pray that this man will realize what he did to you.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby purex » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:48 pm

We must learn wisdom. The proverbs says; Wisdom is the principal thing therefore get wisdom. For wisdom is better the rubbies and all the things that maybe desired are not to be compared to it. Wisdom from God avoid us from making mistakes, while wisdom from other experiences helps us. Better take God's word so that you wont be burn.

Sorry to read this but this is reality. There are people who are not giving emphasis the word "commitment".
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby justmovenalong » Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:38 pm

Susan im real sorry about what happened to you.But I have one question.Where his pic,his name,address,phone number.Why you not post it on here,craigs list,fhilapeno eyes all date sights and warn others what he is.
Dont give up tho keep looking for he is out there and you will find each other
justmovenalong

Next

Return to General Forum