What did you have for breakfast?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

What did you have for breakfast?

Postby Edwin » Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:57 am

This morning my breakfast was two strawberries, two apricots, two slices of toast made from homemade bread, and one tall glass of cow's milk. That was breakfast for Carol and I thanks to our company bringing the fruit. Two granddaughters, 17 years old, 16 years old, and a great niece 12 years old came over from the other house for breakfast, and they ate cheerios and milk by their choice. The kids are having a fun time, and Carol is conversing with them, so they asked me not to play the piano for a short time. They will get distracted to other activities shortly, and then I can play the piano. :roll: :roll: :shock: :shock: :o :o :D :D :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Re: What did you have for breakfast?

Postby red » Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:03 pm

I had pancakes for breakfast. But didnt put syrup on it. My husband been complaining about pancakes because since he got back from US he has not tasted pancakes american style he said he eats pancakes here like a bread! haha I dont buy instant mix pancakes in boxes because its cheaper if I buy flour and baking and butter and baking powder..makes alot of pancakes.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:22 am

And they are better that way too! We try to mix some whole wheat flour in them too. I usually eat about 4 eggs on one pancake, well covered with cow's butter, and drenched with honey. :roll: :roll: :o :o :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby bachuichui » Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:49 am

this morning..
hmm.. i ate two boiled eggs, chopsuey and i cup rice..
bread and soya milk..

burp.. i'm so full.. hehe
i wanna eat fruits for breakfast coz' i'm getting bigger.. hehe :))
bachuichui

Postby bachuichui » Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:55 am

Edwin wrote:This morning my breakfast was two strawberries, two apricots, two slices of toast made from homemade bread, and one tall glass of cow's milk. That was breakfast for Carol and I thanks to our company bringing the fruit. Two granddaughters, 17 years old, 16 years old, and a great niece 12 years old came over from the other house for breakfast, and they ate cheerios and milk by their choice. The kids are having a fun time, and Carol is conversing with them, so they asked me not to play the piano for a short time. They will get distracted to other activities shortly, and then I can play the piano. :roll: :roll: :shock: :shock: :o :o :D :D :lol: :lol:

hhhmmmmmppp.. that's delicious..
here in philippines.. most of us can't live without rice..
we eat rice every meal..
bachuichui

Postby red » Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:27 am

I also like fried garlic rice on breakfast and omelet...and coffee. Or dried fish and red rice....sikwate dayon...Im hungry. lol Hala bulad suka sili sikwate :lol:
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby crisipicada » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:43 am

my breakfast today is: Bulad (dried fish) and rice.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:16 pm

Rice is good. We are having for supper at our kids' place, beans and rice, and chicken and rice. I couldn't make up my mind so I am having both. Fish and rice really sounds good! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby Edwin » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:26 pm

Fruit is always good, and sometimes it is a treat when we don't get it often. We often have raisins with our cooked oatmeal. Then sometimes Carol slices apples and puts them in the oatmeal too, and that is good! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:08 am

Bulad is appetizer. It is good to eat especially rainy season :P
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Next

Return to General Forum