Fake Ugg Disaster - 26 injured

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Fake Ugg Disaster - 26 injured

Postby Chas » Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:56 am

It was reported in today's StarSunStar Times that 26 workers were badly injured in a disaster at a fake Ugg boot warehouse and distribution centre.

Our intrepid reporter has discovered that the accident was self inflicted. The distribution company president Mr W Aster in a bid to reduce the massive stockpile of unsold fake uggs had ordered all company employees to wear the company products whilst at work.

Ugg Boots are not suitable for a hot climate having an acrid side effect. A young female warehouse worker, Mae Hot Feet, had against company health and safety rules had removed an Ugg Boot. Overcome by the acrid smell of fermenting sweaty feet from inside the boot Mae had fallen against a precarious stack of unsold fake Uggs.

The resulting landslide had buried 7 warehouse workers and crashed through the end wall into the call centre where 19 workers were badly injured. One of these workers Ms An Oy Ing, was heard to feebly ask why people were not stupid enough to click on the links in the posts they put on Forums round the world. The Team Leader, Irip Uoff, had promised it would make them rich.

A Company Spokesman, Terry U Lies, asked everybody to help the injured by clicking on the link and entering their credit card details. He promised the company, after deducting their significant admin overheads, would ensure the maximum amount possible might be passed on the the injured. In addition the families of company staff would now be eligible to (slightly damaged) free fake Ugg boots.

www.+++++++ [Admin - link removed to protect the insanely stupid]

Please tread carefully when navigating round the world wide web!!

The papers fashion editor was heard to remark that Ugg boots were so last year as he tripped out the room. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chas

Re: Fake Ugg Disaster - 26 injured

Postby Edwin » Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:48 pm

Some time ago I remember seeing a news report, and its been long enough now so that I don't remember too many details, but it seems like these two brother who lived in this house were horrders, and they had collected and piled so many heavy things up high that the pile toppled over and killed one or both of them, and that's about all I remember now. I am almost that bad myself. I have two 40 foot reefer trailers fill with valuable and not so valuable stuff. A lot of my things are buried to where when I think of something I want or need it is a project to find in the first place, and then dig those items out in the second place. Some of it I got from what other people were throwing away, which is what I need to do with a lot of it, and some of those things have some sentimental value. Every once in a while we think of something that we need and we find it there, so it does save, but when I dig for something I create chaos in that everything is disorganized for a while after that. I do need to sort out, throw away and condense. Eventually that will be a project. Up until now the project has been to move things and save things. :o :o :o :o :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby tom » Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:36 pm

funny stuff, chas... it reminded me of the jaderune "sandal scandal" of 2010... (the "sandal scandal", as you may recall, was finally resolved when michael deleted the whole topic.... as i recall, michael was very patient for awhile but apparently eventually got "fed up" and deleted the whole thing ... hehehe)....
    you say 26 were injured in the fake ugg disaster??? ... i'm fake sorry to hear that.... my best fake wishes and fake prayers go out to them :lol: :lol: :lol: ...
    i do recall hearing Mr. Irip Uhoff was also slightly injured after the "sandal scandal" was resolved :lol: ... but, to my knowledge, there were no other injuries incurred during our "sandal scandal" :D ...
Image"Weep not! Behold! the Lion of the tribe of Judah is victorious... and His kingdom will never end." (rev.5; luke 1:30-33;isaiah 9:6-7,11:1-10)
tom

Postby tom » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:12 pm

i was mistaken.... mr. manloloko was also slightly injured in the "sandal scandal"...
Image"Weep not! Behold! the Lion of the tribe of Judah is victorious... and His kingdom will never end." (rev.5; luke 1:30-33;isaiah 9:6-7,11:1-10)
tom

Return to General Forum