Be Careful

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Be Careful

Postby HeyJoe » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:39 am

I know a guy that met a Filipina with 3 kids. He later found out she really had 6 kids! What follows is supposed to be a true story. So be careful!

****************** My Disastrous Taiwan Marriage by Jon Gardiner *********************

"I feel so stupid and so used. I've learned a valuable lesson and will be very selective in the future. For a few months I drowned my sorrows in alcohol, but now I've stopped drinking and am on the way to rebuilding my shattered life."

Well it turned out that she was not so traditional after all. I'll tell you what happened. After we got married I found out she had been married before and had two daughters. They were in her ex-husband's custody. A year after we got married, the ex-husband sent them back to her, and she said 'My girls are coming back now; you can leave if you want.'

So I felt pretty bad. She had deceived me. I was clearly not her first priority. And how could she make a vow before God in MY church (we got married in Saskatchewan) only to say a year later I could leave? But I decided to forgive her and stick it out.

Up to that point, we had a pretty good life. I was working very hard for a number of years and had saved $10,000. She was not working. I had paid for our trip to Canada and was paying for our life in Taiwan while we had a plan to save more money and move back to Saskatchewan and buy a house.

But when the girls came back, that plan went down the drain. Our living expenses increased six times. We had to get a bigger place to live, our food bill increased four times, we had to pay for the girls school because there is no free gov't. education here. And we were constantly fighting over money, and she complaining that I 'wasn't taking responsibility for her girls.' But their father wasn't paying anything, I was paying.

Without my knowledge, she was withdrawing money from my bank account until there was nothing left. I lost my job last year and decided to take some time off. I went to the bank and found out there was nothing left. I confronted her and she got mad at me and told me to get another job or get out! It was a pretty vicious fight. I packed my clothes and books, got on my motorcycle and rode south to Kaohsiung. Since then I've been living on my own and working, trying to rebuild my savings.

Now I know plenty of other men here who married Taiwanese women and are much happier--but they married young single women who didn't already have some other man's children. That's the point here: doesn't matter what race the woman is, when a man gets involved with a divorced woman who's had another man's children, only trouble will come of it.

I feel so stupid and so used. I've learned a valuable lesson and will be very selective in the future. For a few months I drowned my sorrows in alcohol, but now I've stopped drinking and am on the way to rebuilding my shattered life. Next year I'll be forty, so I'm still in my prime. There is still time for me to achieve financial security and find true love. The world is a big place and no government controls me. I have been knocked down, but I have picked myself up and am carrying on. My head is bloodied but remains unbowed.

Thanks for listening and let this be a lesson to all men in Asia and everywhere else: stay away from women who will make you pay for their previous mistakes

HeyJoe

Burtu

Postby rarpencunkFar » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:45 am

what? I do not believe :)
rarpencunkFar

Re: Be Careful

Postby youngj » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:25 pm

After a little investigation, I discovered these photos of the most hated man in the Philippines. He lives in Angeles City, the notorious town full of whores and whoremongers and pedophiles and other lowlifes. He has posted on this forum under numerous usernames, including Manilamadman and manilaman as well as his real name. He has other usernames as well, and he has been banned from more Yahoo groups and other forums than any single person in history. He is a Godless man, and it is no wonder that so many people hate him. He is nothing but a troublemaker, and he is exceedingly ugly. Wouldn't you agree?
Ron-Speers_1.gif
Ron-Speers2.gif
youngj

Postby justmovenalong » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:22 am

HEHEHEH I KNEW SOMETHING WAS UP WITH THAT GUY !!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
justmovenalong

Postby philippines » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:46 am

It made me cry to read this story, very sad to heard that some people like that love to USED and ABUSED.
philippines

Postby youngj » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:25 pm

Just a little input about this creep: I hope that the moderator will allow the URL link......if it does get removed, then PM me, and I will send it to you privately.

According to his Yahoo profile, he is 74 years old, and that profile could be seen at http://pulse.yahoo.com/_BVZ7QKZBQMENJY5BCDIPSYVIWQ
until yesterday, when he removed it, or made it invisable.

He also has a facebook profile at: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/ronspeers

He shouldn't be very hard to find in Balibago, Angeles City, Pampanga, Philippines if some filipino is reading this, and wants to get a little payback. Afterall, he is fond of bragging about how much money he has, and how intelligent he is, and how superior he is to the rest of us. Maybe his arrogance will be his downfall....let's hope so.
youngj

Postby HeyJoe » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:43 pm

youngj wrote:Just a little input about this creep: I hope that the moderator will allow the URL link......if it does get removed, then PM me, and I will send it to you privately.

According to his Yahoo profile, he is 74 years old, and that profile could be seen at http://pulse.yahoo.com/_BVZ7QKZBQMENJY5BCDIPSYVIWQ
until yesterday, when he removed it, or made it invisable.

He also has a facebook profile at: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/ronspeers

He shouldn't be very hard to find in Balibago, Angeles City, Pampanga, Philippines if some filipino is reading this, and wants to get a little payback. Afterall, he is fond of bragging about how much money he has, and how intelligent he is, and how superior he is to the rest of us. Maybe his arrogance will be his downfall....let's hope so.

I heard that that guy Ron Speers on another forum he is much worse than you describe. He once married a bargirl who had 6 kids. Then he bragged about finding a 17 year old Filipina who he said "cost" him 300,000 pesos when he was about 70. Angeles City has lots of child sex trafficking. He wants you to beleive he is 74, I believe truth is he is probably 80s. Go to Cebu City Today forum, post a drop dead to him.
HeyJoe

Return to General Forum