Do Your Animals Love You?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Do Your Animals Love You?

Postby Edwin » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:21 pm

When I was a little kid my great uncle became a Christian. His father, my great grandfather was a baptist preacher, but his son my great uncle was not a Christian until be got saved. When he got saved he was filled with the Holy Spirit, and he spoke in other tongues. Before that time he was kind of mean to his old dog, and his dog didn't like him very well. But when my great uncle got saved his old dog came to him and showed him love. The dog could sense God's presence in my great uncle after he got saved.

My dogs love me, but our yellow crown amazon bird, Wally is mad at me every morning. I think it is because I am the one who shuts him in his cage at night, and I covered him up every night during the winter so that he would safe from the cold air. I also bought him a heated perch, so that he could stand on it and keep warm. Wally didn't know that I had his best interest in mind, or he wouldn't have been mad at me. He has bitten me twice, and I try not to let him do that as he takes chuncks out of my skin and makes me bleed. Isn't that the way it is with us and God. He is good to us. He has our best interest in mind, and often we don't understand what God is doing, so we don't know how to appreciate Him. We know that God loves us, and He has our best interest in mind! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Return to General Forum