Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Your Status Message for Today

Postby chaychay644 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:44 am

Write what you feel today..or what ur doing and whats making you busy :D :D :D
chaychay644

Re: Your Status Message for Today

Postby edeline » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:57 am

I have been si busy preparing exams for the long test..but I am superrr happy that it will be saturday,,the time to relax mind the body and mind at last..
edeline

Postby Edwin » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:11 am

Yes, Edeline, I know those long exams are necessary, but I don't like them! The nutrition class I took was wonderful in all respects except for that. I learned a lot of wonderful things. The instructor wrote me near the ending of the class, and asked me for my opinion on how she conducted her class, since I was a former educator. I wrote back and told her that she did a wonderful job and was a very effective teacher, but I told her that I would have rather had a test every week than to wait until 1/3 of the book was covered and then have a huge test covering too much material. The first test I did almost as well as I could have wanted to. For some reason I was stressed with the second test, and I took it after dark when my lights put a glare on everything, and I couldn't see as well, that as well as feeling stressed caused me to drop in my performance on that test. The third test was on everything, and I was majorly stressed while preparing for it, but I got a really high score on that one inspite of everything. I did enough work through the quarter on projects that I ended up with a really high score, so I was happy about that. I just don't like huge tests that make you feel like no matter how well you are prepared it is not good enough. But it was finished March 15th, and so now it is perfectly fine. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby chaychay644 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:59 pm

Suck! its saturday and i am supposed to rest but here i am making reviewers for my exams next week... :( :( :( :(
chaychay644

Postby Edwin » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:28 pm

chaychay644 wrote:Suck! its saturday and i am supposed to rest but here i am making reviewers for my exams next week... :( :( :( :(

I would feel the same way about that, ChayChay! :)
Edwin

Return to General Forum