"Finding your Soul Mate"

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

"Finding your Soul Mate"

Postby chaychay644 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:28 pm

We all dream about meeting the right person, the one that we are going to live for the rest of our life. It is surely everybody's dream and hope. But, everything seems not so easy coz were always hanging on this question.."where I am going to find my soul mate?

Destiny? If you believe in destiny, then yes, it will have something to do with it, but not without effort on your part. Destiny needs you to give it direction so that as a team, you can find the person you have always wanted as a part of your life.

There is one thing you should do before finding your soul mate. Try to evaluate yourself.

What qualities are important to you? What are your morals and beliefs? How do you show your affection and how do you expect it to be presented to you? These are questions necessary for you to ask yourself before going out there. Giving yourself an interview will make things clearer of what type of person you are really looking for, instead of just going on a blind search.
chaychay644

Re: "Finding your Soul Mate"

Postby edeline » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:39 pm

In short there should be self assessment or self evaluation. That is really needed before jumping to that idea, "My ideal person should be this and that". Yes all of us have that idea that we want a certain person like this and that but we tend to forget asking, "Am I worth to be loved by this kind of person? " It needs a thorough understanding of oneself and checking what we lack. It will not work on one way, yes let us say I like that person but he doesn't like me at all. It will be useless. The two should check themselves and try to talk what they want and what they like. Moreover, the things they don't like as it will create a harmonious relationship. After assessing one's self then one can say I am worth to be loved and I think I am ready to find my soulmate. It will be easier that wa. One is just making himself aware of the person she or he wants to have for the rest of his or her life but at the same time aware what kind of person he/she is and what she/he wants in life. Be very observant and try avoiding scapegoat is something turns out negative in the end.
edeline

Postby crisipicada » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:24 pm

Actually, if you are nice, people will be nice too, that is general rule. Love will grow and it sometimes takes time. So just wait for the right time. Nothing is too hard to fall in love with the person who is nice and loving.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:37 am

crisipicada wrote:Actually, if you are nice, people will be nice too, that is general rule. Love will grow and it sometimes takes time. So just wait for the right time. Nothing is too hard to fall in love with the person who is nice and loving.

That is very good, Crisi, and so true! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Return to General Forum