2nd Annual Christmas Sweeptakes

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

2nd Annual Christmas Sweeptakes

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:40 pm

Announcing a Sweepstakes Drawing for cash giveaway from Jade and Rune Publishers.

There will be three Prizes. Third Pize is 2000 pesos (Pph)cash. Second prize is 3,000 pesos cash. First prize is 5,000 pesos cash.

Date of drawing is December 21, 2010 at 9:00 PM Central Standard Time USA.

Rules:
(1) Every member of the Forum is eligible to enter.

(2) You may enter as many times as you wish, but you may only submit one entry per day.

(3) Entry will be by submitting the word, Sweepstakes in the subject line of a Personal Message, and sending it to jadegil6 through the Forum. Click on my red Jadegil6, and select PM under the Contact option.

(4) All entries have an equal chance of winning. Winners names will be posted on the Forum after the drawing, and winners will be notified by private message and/or email.

When I receive your entry, I will write your name on a 3x5 piece of paper, and put it into a box. All entries will be on the same size paper, and on the same color of paper. I will mix all of the entries, and then draw three to select the winners. The first entry drawn will be the 1st place. The second entry drawn will be the second place. The third entry drawn will be the third place. You can not win twice....only once, so if another entry is drawn with your name after you have already won, then an additional entry will be drawn from the box of entries.

The money will be sent via Western Union to the winners.

Questions and/or suggestions can be added to this Topic as a reply.

Good Luck to everyone! There will be three lucky people who will get a Christmas gift this December.
:D
jadegil6
Site Admin

Re: 2nd Annual Christmas Sweeptakes

Postby bachuichui » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:55 pm

Good new, sir! Thank you for the 4th time there is still sweepstakes. Thank you for being so generous here :P :P :P
bachuichui

Postby jadegil6 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:10 am

I wanted to keep this Topic on the first page so that it will be noticable to everyone who visits the Forum.
If you don't enter, then you can't win, so enter often! :)
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby jadegil6 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:47 am

Just a friendly reminder to everyone that there is a Sweepstakes in progress. I am going to change the draw date to December 21st at 9 PM Philippine time. I hope to be in the Philippines on that day, and that will give me time to notify the winners, and get the wire transfers sent to them before Christmas.
:D :D :D
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby jadegil6 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:49 pm

Originally...
There will be three Prizes. Third Pize is 2,000 pesos (Pph)cash. Second prize is 3,000 pesos cash. First prize is 5,000 pesos cash.

Now (October 27)...
The prize amounts are increased to:
Third prize.......2,500 pesos
Second prize.....3,500 pesos
First prize........5,500 pesos

The draw date is December 21, 2010 at 9 PM Philippine time.

Winners names will be posted as soon as possible, and no later than December 22, and winners will get a Private Message notifying them.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby mjsty » Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:06 pm

what a good news!..winners will have an early Christmas gift from u sir Mich..and this time it is increased by 500..."bongga"
"d0nt giVE UP jUst PRAY it w0rks!!!"
mjsty

Postby prettysweet » Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:51 pm

:) :) :) :) thanks for an early Christmas gift! God Bless! :) :) :) :)
prettysweet :) :) :)
prettysweet

Postby m&m » Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:16 am

Thank you for another christmas sweepstakes. Good luck for the coming draw. I wish to win here. :D :D
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby Edwin » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:34 pm

Good luck to all the participants, and good luck to all of us! Some of us will be thrilled winners, and others of us will be hoping for better luck next time! :D :D :D :D It is fun to participate anyway, isn't it? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby jadegil6 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:28 am

There are only about 5 weeks remaining in the sweeps. If you haven't entered yet, then I hope you will do so before it is too late.
Best of luck to everyone!!!
Michael
:D :D :D
jadegil6
Site Admin

Next

Return to General Forum