close to see you here,thrilled to be here.

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: close to see you here,thrilled to be here.

Postby lyrehc » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:18 am

You were looking good from afar.. now you’re far from looking good :) :) :)
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby Edwin » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:38 am

lyrehc, you have a real sense of humor! "You are looking good from afar, and now you are far from looking good." That is an interesting play on words that you used. Language is interesting, and some very interesting things can happen from language. I like that kind of humor! I use it sometimes when I feel clever enough to think of it! Good job! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby lyrehc » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:34 am

Thank you Mr. Edwin, will the topic is sort of little so i thought rhymes would do....I really don't know what to right in this topic so to make it fun...i wrote it.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby Edwin » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:05 pm

Yes, lyrehc, making it fun is great. You are a natural at rhymes, I think. Sometimes life is too serious and too heavy, and we need to lighten it up a bit. Sometimes when things are troubling a little humor helps a whole lot. Our daughter says that it is better to laugh than to cry, and she is correct. We need to be able to laugh at ourselves, and see humor when we need to be cheered up. So keep being funny, rhyming, and keep cheered up. :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :D :D
Edwin

Return to General Forum