"Networking Business"

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

"Networking Business"

Postby mona » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:59 am

Hello guys, i have been listening to all those products being sold in the market today especially those on wellness industry. Speakers are really well verse about the product and it can be a business to and in return you can earn money. Is this for real? There is a proof for those who have been successful. Please give your ideas here.
mona

Re: "Networking Business"

Postby red » Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:16 am

I have been to networking business. And yes it is real, dear. The first company i have joined was good only that it was lil expensive. But the products were proven effective and in fact Im still patronizing some of it for my family use. If you are interested to join make sure your heart is in it, must be innovative to create your strategy to share it with other people and convince them to join as well. Use the products first, if you are convinced for its effectivity then do share testimonies to others. I wont join in networking unless I am convinced first with the products. Secret to success on this business is talk at least 2 people per day and convince them to join. It's a hard work but it is a worth paying job if you are diligent.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Edwin » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:57 pm

I was almost suckered into getting into a pyramid scheme where the little guys at the bottom make all the top people rich. I used google to study it out, and found out it was a scam. I got into it because it was advertised on a reputable news organization's online news. I found out soon enough to get the little amount of money that I put into it back. I read horror stories of people who had been burned by it, and that was just hours after I had signed up, but I got out of it without any damage to me.

There was a company that was promoting a health drink. I had a person who tried their best to get me on the team. I studied that out also, and I learned that it was a good program, but some said that you had to be sold on the drink before promoting it, and they said it was an over priced heath drink. This person sent me many e-mails over the course of a couple of weeks. They would send me this list of people's names telling me that if I got on quickly I would get profits from their sales. I think it was a good program, but I was not sold on the drink, and I decided that I didn't want to fool with it. As Red said there are some good programs out there if you find them, and if you are sold on their products enough so that you can promote them. It was a gamble for me, and I was drawing unemployment, so I decided that I didn't want to complicate me life with that at that time. And also as Red said you have to get out there and beat the bushes convincing people that they need to buy into that program. Your have to be enough of a sales person to sell ice to Alaskan Eskimos! In other words you have to be able to sell people things they don't really need or want. I'm not good at that. I take no for an answer to easily. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Edwin

Postby m&m » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:57 pm

We are used to do the business in traditional way. This is the old fashion type of selling goods at store or what we call direct selling. Now, other business offers in terms of franchise, like mc donald, jollibee, KFC, and a lot more.

Wherever we go, even in the government organization or in a corporate world, we have that called system or what we call "network" organization. We have the president as the head, next the vice president and so on. Thus, it is the network of organization.

On the other hand, "networking" business is one of the system to sell products and at the same time one way to sell with network of people. Sad to say that there are people who take advantage and make their own business with this system but actually they scam already. As long as their is product and worth the price and not overprice then it is a good one. Before joining the company see to it that products being sold are reasonable, reliable, and worth the money being invested. To invest something for your health is one of the priorities in life. There is no safe now, almost all the food that we are taking in are full of pesticides, insecticides, herbicide and other fertilizers. So be wise enough to buy wellness products being offered.

So "Networking" business in itself is not bad. But there are people who makes it bad! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby Edwin » Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:28 am

m&m wrote:We are used to do the business in traditional way. This is the old fashion type of selling goods at store or what we call direct selling. Now, other business offers in terms of franchise, like mc donald, jollibee, KFC, and a lot more.

Wherever we go, even in the government organization or in a corporate world, we have that called system or what we call "network" organization. We have the president as the head, next the vice president and so on. Thus, it is the network of organization.

On the other hand, "networking" business is one of the system to sell products and at the same time one way to sell with network of people. Sad to say that there are people who take advantage and make their own business with this system but actually they scam already. As long as their is product and worth the price and not overprice then it is a good one. Before joining the company see to it that products being sold are reasonable, reliable, and worth the money being invested. To invest something for your health is one of the priorities in life. There is no safe now, almost all the food that we are taking in are full of pesticides, insecticides, herbicide and other fertilizers. So be wise enough to buy wellness products being offered.

So "Networking" business in itself is not bad. But there are people who makes it bad! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Very True, M&M! :)
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Mon May 16, 2011 3:28 am

yes, lately there were scam happens. they let people invest money and not transparent at all. a woman invest 350,000 pesos for that products and the upline promise to help her dispose the products. when he gets his fee for the woman who invest, the man cannot be found. the worst thing is that some of the products were in his hand and he sold them and the payment was not actually accounted. so bad.

guys be very careful about this scam. :( :( :( :( :( :(
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Return to General Forum