DO YOU BELIEVE IN YOUR OWN INSTINCT?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

DO YOU BELIEVE IN YOUR OWN INSTINCT?

Postby prettysweet » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:45 am

:) :) :) :) Inspire, Motivate and share your stories about how will your instinct influence your life.. :) :) :) :D :D :D
prettysweet :) :) :)
prettysweet

Re: DO YOU BELIEVE IN YOUR OWN INSTINCT?

Postby m&m » Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:35 am

Sometimes your instinct will tell you the right thing and sometimes it is not. It depends on how you nurture your mind. If you keep going with someone who is not happy, you will feel the same and vice versa.

We are created with intellect, emotion and will. If you depend on your own smart on how to live your life, you might succeed but you will miss the greatest joy. So acknowledge the ultimate especially making big decisions that will affect your present and future. God said, he directed the path to those who trust in Him.
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby Edwin » Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:57 pm

We have some expressions that I think mean the same as believing in your own instincts. One of them is, "I'm going to go with my gut feeling on this." The other is similar, "My gut feeling is this," and then you tell someone what you think.

I think it means based on your experience this is what you believe, and then you act on that belief. Hopefully if you have acquired some wisdom, and God gives wisdom as a gift, then you will make the correct decision. I had a school secretary, when I was working as a teacher's aid before I got to be a teacher, who told me that in her experience school teachers were among some of the people who had the least amount of common sense. In her opinion even though they were well educated they didn't make very good decisions. She was in a position to observe them day in and day on on a regular basis for years. So for them following their instincts didn't help them much, in her opinion. :roll: :roll:
Edwin

Postby mjsty » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:41 pm

Intuition and conscience must come together to have a right and best result... ;) ;) ;)
As for me I believe in my instinct, my 5 senses, all together, make it!!!! and therefore i rely on it.. :mrgreen:
"d0nt giVE UP jUst PRAY it w0rks!!!"
mjsty

Postby justmovenalong » Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:12 pm

mjsty wrote:Intuition and conscience must come together to have a right and best result... ;) ;) ;)
As for me I believe in my instinct, my 5 senses, all together, make it!!!! and therefore i rely on it.. :mrgreen:

Every mans know u women have a sixth senses and if u follow it it is useally right :lol: :lol: :lol:
justmovenalong

Postby crisipicada » Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:15 pm

i always count to God things to be done and what not to do. We have conscience that tells us what to do and what is not. Sometimes, emotions ruin our good choices, so never make decision when you are emotionally high or emotionally low. This affects your decisions can be bad or good.If you pray, believe that you will receive. Our instinct can't be relied if you are not in good attitude and have bad conscience.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby red » Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:18 pm

i dont always follow my own instinct coz i always suffer for bad outcome.. :lol: like crisi's thought....i trust in God's will He will direct me and therefore He will instill me for good instinct. If it's just my own instinct without God's interference...its going to be chaotic.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby prettysweet » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:08 am

red wrote:i dont always follow my own instinct coz i always suffer for bad outcome.. :lol: like crisi's thought....i trust in God's will He will direct me and therefore He will instill me for good instinct. If it's just my own instinct without God's interference...its going to be chaotic.

Instinct can lead a person in two situation, GOOD or BAD.. But normally man doesn't go for just an instinct alone.. Directing oneself purely in instinct alone may lead into big trouble.. Our life leads by GOd and HE is the center of it, He created us in His own image and likeness not just in His instinct alone.. Surely, our life will be in a better way when God manage it in His own way..
prettysweet :) :) :)
prettysweet

Postby chaychay644 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:14 am

There are times that what we thought just happens unexpectedly..but it doesn't mean that we always have to believe on our own instinct..i've proven it many times that most of the time what i thought is not right and it will just cause me to sin from God knowing i've been thinking so bad from people around me..and now am starting to think that I'm very naive and look for the good in everyone even when they aren't truly good people. I have been quite wrong lately.
chaychay644

Postby red » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:31 am

It's okay Chay, we do commit mistakes sometimes. Have to be careful in dealing other people also. That's why i dont really trust nobody, not 100 percent. Got to be picky. ;)
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Next

Return to General Forum