Who is the Most Important Person in Your Life?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Who is the Most Important Person in Your Life?

Postby chaychay644 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:15 pm

Who is the most important person in your life and what makes him/her special in your life?
chaychay644

Re: Who is the Most Important Person in Your Life?

Postby m&m » Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:23 am

Daughters are attach to their mothers. Just like me, the word "mama" is the word i always mention when i feel sad or bad. When i need someone, i can confide how i feel to my mama compare to my late papa. Normally, children are very much close to mothers that is why i can tell that my motehr is one of the most important person in my life here on earth. Considering spiritual one, the Lord Jesus is the one i can count on especially when i feel down and i cry to Him in prayer. He is the one i cry with specially when life doesn't flow good and always got problems in life.

Another one is my sister Hazel. Ive been staying with her since i was in high school and she has help me a lot when i need her. Life was and is difficult and she's been there for me when i need her. Another are my niece and nephews. They make my day happy as i see them feeling good and happy too. There are people God use that is why i have this kind of life and God use them to mold my life and be mature. So i am thankful to them. I give back all the glory and honor to God as He is the one who is the giver of all.
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby Edwin » Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:54 pm

Jesus, God's only begotten Son of the Father gave his life for me so that I can be saved from sin and have eternal life. Our salvation is through His Name alone. He only can save us. As the song goes, "There is no other friend like Jesus." To whom else can we turn, Jesus has the word of eternal life. Jesus is number one, and then we have our family and our friends. What would life be without our family and our friends? Family is not enough though because the rich man who died and ended up in hell did not want his 5 brothers to end up in that place, but Jesus told him that they had the law and the prophets, and let them hear them. Lazerath the beggar was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom, and there he was comforted, and the rich man was in torments and thirsty. The rich man lived only for himself and his vain luxurious pleasure. The Pharisee and the publican is another example. The Pharisee prayed with himself about how good he was, but the publican would not even lift his head to heaven, but prayed "God be merciful to me a sinner," and Jesus said that the publican went away justified before God. :) :) :) :)
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:38 am

Remember that all the people in this world are important in the sight of God. We must also give importance whom God loves. Human beings are being loved by God, He give His only begotten son, Jesus Christ to save the lost.

Do not ignore people you meet everyday. They are precious and must be given importance. Who knows, they are angel sent from above.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:29 pm

crisipicada wrote:Remember that all the people in this world are important in the sight of God. We must also give importance whom God loves. Human beings are being loved by God, He give His only begotten son, Jesus Christ to save the lost.

Do not ignore people you meet everyday. They are precious and must be given importance. Who knows, they are angel sent from above.

You are completely right, Crisi. Jesus died for all, and they are important in His sight. For God so love the world, that He gave His Only Begotten Son...."
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:47 am

I am thankful to my auntie and cousins who help me to land a job at Manila. God use them so i land a job and be a member of the government service. I am thankful also for the people who are there for me and have time talking to me while i need someone to talk.

I am thankful to Tom, John who has been giving me time chatting and am really have fun chatting online. I can laugh, I can cry and can be sad too.

Thank you also to my officemates who has been good to me and treat me like there younger sister. Although they keep on teasing me who is my boyfriend because they never has seen someone i am with while i am working or in anywhere. They keep on teasing me again and again that if someone will love me and if i got a boyfriend they are willing to know him. :D :D

And also they want to donate a letchun, cake and drinks on my wedding, they said. If only i can find a boyfriend then they will be happy. They said, I should let them know as soon as I got a boyfriend. :P
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:32 pm

Yes, you should, Crisi! :D :D :D :D

This is kind of funny in a way. When I was in the Philippines, Claire had a group of her former office mates come to the mall of Asia, and she treated them, Al and Claire did, to a nice dinner. She worked in Manila for the income tax people. Claire told me that if I find someone available one of those office mates needs a man. Then when we got down to Dumaguete, Negros Oriental, she said that if I find someone her niece needs a man. Well I see pictures of her niece on facebook with a guy who obviously came to visit her, so I hope it all works out for them. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Tue May 17, 2011 10:52 pm

there are lots of people to thank. to my family, relative, friends and to all who cause my life good and also bad. i know GOd has a plan to that.
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:25 pm

crisipicada wrote:there are lots of people to thank. to my family, relative, friends and to all who cause my life good and also bad. i know GOd has a plan to that.
\

This is very interesting because every one we come in contact with has an effect on our lives, and God does have a plan for our lives! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby crisipicada » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:51 pm

Thank you, Mr. Edwin. I am grateful to the Lord for opening my mind and to give Him my life too.
crisipicada

Next

Return to General Forum