Meeting new Friends

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Meeting new Friends

Postby glemarie » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:15 pm

hi there!..im glenda, 28 from davao city,.i'm new to this forum..please assist me guys,.in joining this site, it flashes on my mind to expect more friends whether girl or boy,.i'm willing to met and have chats to all of you,.please add me at my y.messenger account: chaiannemarie@yahoo.com,.lloking forward to chat with you guys.. :)
glemarie

Re: Meeting new Friends

Postby Edwin » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:05 pm

Hi Glenda! We are glad to see you here. Read the posts and comment on them. You can also start your own posts with your own subject that other people will respond to. This is a nice place and the people here are very friendly. They are ready to give you advice, so if you have questions ask them, or if you have comments write them. The more people that are here and that get active in this forum the more interesting it becomes. Welcome! Edwin (David) :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby glemarie » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:08 am

thank you Edwin...as of now i'm on the stage of exploring and observing and apply what is being observed...
glemarie

Postby fenmoor » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:34 am

Welcome Glenmaire,

I hope you find the people here nice and friendly. Although I will not be chatting with you, feel free to message me and I will be happy to respond. Chat for me is not easy, as I am a single father and work etc... But I like email, I can jump online, when i get the chance, and reply to a message or two, then move on! :)

Also, if you could maybe start a thread with some information about yourself, that would be nice. Or maybe just message them to people who reply to you...

I have always wanted to visit Davao. I hear the brownouts are not good though.. but it is suppose to be a very safe and beautiful place.

I hope you are doing well, ask anyone you see if you have any questions, I am certain they will point you in the right direction.

Bill
fenmoor

Postby Smiley » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:01 am

Hi Glenda: I think that you will like it here.You can learn a lot by asking and sharing. It`s a pretty good group all in all. :)
Smiley

Postby Edwin » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:16 am

You are most welcome Glenda! :D :D You can start your own post, by clicking on the new post button and then write about any subject that interests you. You can bet that if something is interesting to you, it will be interesting to many others as well. Then often you find things in other people's posts that apply to you as well, then you can add your perspective. It is easy and fun. Then you can PM any of the members if there is something you want to direct at one or some of them. :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby red » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:51 pm

Hi to newbies! :D Welcome welcome.........hope to see more of newbies here and get involved on forum. Keep on posting! :D
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby glemarie » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:55 pm

again, thank you all ,.i felt the warmth welcome from all of you.
glemarie

Postby Edwin » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:10 pm

We are all glad that you, glemarie, do feel the warm welcome. We are happy to see new people here, and we are even happier when they stick around and post and respond to posts. This is a great place, and people here are very helpful, happy, and glad to write about anything that you are interested in. Many are very honest, but they are kind and not judgemental, so that makes a happy situation! :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Postby red » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:32 pm

We encourage ladies and gentlemen who posted profiles on this website to join the forum. In this way y'all searching for a mate would get to know one another. I think would be nice to have a chat on this forum too.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Next

Return to General Forum